HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Looks like the footlocker site is down. I'd like to think that they're currently restocking some more huaraches on the site 

laugh.gif
 Same here lol. The site should be back up around 4 am. so we'll see. 

Edit: It would be really cool if we could Nike iD Huaraches

Last edited:
Coupon thread always has all of them if you search "august birthday" it should come up

I only see Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, and Finishline for $20. I can't find the $25 birthday coupon for Finishline anywhere. Am I the only one who can't find it?

Picked up the Screams and the Black with Pink toebox from Footlocker yesterday.  Yesterday was a good day!

The links that you guys were posting for the huaraches on nike.com, page has been removed now lol. Wonder if they about to drop sometime soon, or if it was a glitch.

My bad, have to be on US nike to see it. lol worried me

Last edited:
THEY ARE SO RETRO AND COOL!

But wow, they definitely don't fit true to size. I never listen to people about sizing, but I really had to go a full size up on them. My first size 10.5 lol.

It's not just the bootie that makes it fit tight, the toe box is really small. Not narrow, just small. Half size up was still too small for my toes. Full size up is definitely the answer (I'm an ectomorph with average width feet).

Del Amo Finish Line in Torrance, CA said they got about 2-3 full size runs, but they're selling out quick. I got the last size 10.5. Regular coupons doesn't work but WC coupon does.

"Sprite, it's ALL in the mix~"

Last edited:

But wow, they definitely don't fit true to size. I never listen to people here about sizing, but I really had to go a full size up on them. My first size 10.5 lol.

It's not just the bootie that makes it fit tight, the toe box is really small. Not narrow, just small. Half size up was still too small for my toes. Full size up is definitely the answer.

Del Amo Finish Line said they got about 2-3 full size runs, but they're selling out quick. I got the last size 10.5. Regular coupons doesn't work but WC coupon does.

GOGOGO!
What CW did you cop?

But wow, they definitely don't fit true to size. I never listen to people here about sizing, but I really had to go a full size up on them. My first size 10.5 lol.

It's not just the bootie that makes it fit tight, the toe box is really small. Not narrow, just small. Half size up was still too small for my toes. Full size up is definitely the answer (I'm an ectomorph with average width feet).

Del Amo Finish Line in Torrance, CA said they got about 2-3 full size runs, but they're selling out quick. I got the last size 10.5. Regular coupons doesn't work but WC coupon does.

"Sprite, it's ALL in the mix~"

Word, I figured a half size was enough. I got the SG's yesterday and the bootie is not too tight, but the shoe itself is short. My toes hit the end of the toebox, but it isnt painful. I guess its the heel part of the bootie that pushes the foot forward on the footbed. I might still keep because I like my kicks to be wide-laced if that makes any sense- thats is to say I don't like my shoes looking like they can't breathe.

To those who have gone up only a half size in similar releases: do they stretch out some after some wear? Some people mentioned earlier in the thread that their pairs wore-in some.

Word, I figured a half size was enough. I got the SG's yesterday and the bootie is not too tight, but the shoe itself is short. My toes hit the end of the toebox, but it isnt painful. I guess its the heel part of the bootie that pushes the foot forward on the footbed. I might still keep because I like my kicks to be wide-laced if that makes any sense- thats is to say I don't like my shoes looking like they can't breathe.

To those who have gone up only a half size in similar releases: do they stretch out some after some wear? Some people mentioned earlier in the thread that their pairs wore-in some.

You're right! I'm wearing them now and it looks like the heel translucent strap secures the heel/ankle, but it doesn't start from the heel of the midsole so it seems to push my foot a little forward than regular shoes.

The toe box is definitely still small, but I can see how some people can wear only half size up. My recommendation is still a full size up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom