huf in la?

i heard from somebody that they are opening a Supreme store in SF soon. can anyone confirm this? is this true or do i need a late pass? any info, peace

i heard about it also...other than just hearing one is opening, i dont know any other info about it...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

word imagine the lines and how empty it would be the first week til it gets reupped.
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

i heard this from a friend who said they heard it from a mutual friend of ours that works at huf.

you heard wrong. its The Hundreds thats coming out here. Supreme isnt gonna open here cause SF is full of fruit-tarts.
But if they are its a wrap. You know Pogiwun will work there and be Skateboard P x Tiger Woods.

if supreme is going anywhere... it'll be out of fairfax esp with all those other stores crowding in on there space.
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

^^they already have a store in la..If they do it will be empty everytime they dropp their new season.

yea..the Hundreds is opening.

Supreme would be nice to have in the bay...they should do their shoe releases and clothes release the same as HUF. to better even out the lines haha.

Doubt they would come to the Bay.
The lines would be longer at Supreme than at HUF.
And it's already pretty serious at HUF. :smh:
smh.gif

-w

^Agreed, we don't need another hypebeast haven.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight<

half of me wants it to happen and the other doesn't
fs: 2007 undftd play dirty varsity sz.M

TH would be a coo store to open in SF. Hey, at least they be coming out with ill lines. Another store I wouldn't mind opening up here in the Bay would be Atmos. They're a different store, which means, they get different clothings and shoes.
AIM: HEATHUNTER881 (ALWAYS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON AIM!!!)
FOR SALE: HUF x NEW ERA: QUAKE2 - BLACK AND GREY - 7 1/8, 7 1/4, 7 3/8, 7 1/2, 7 5/8
WANTED: New Era 7 1/8 or 7 1/4: - Alife, Atmos, HUF, Maiden Noir, Supreme
WANTED: 9 or 9.5 - AM90 Clerks, AM90 DQM, AM90 Safari, Stussy Court Force (Black & Purple), Supreme Blazer (Red & Black), Vans x W)Taps Chukka (Black)

Do we need a hundreds store? Who still buys hundreds crap anyway?

There is no end to it, dont these retailers see that? Its already past its peak and once the market is saturated everyone will go down the tubes.
Life is hard, but so am I​

Quote:
The Hundreds and Supreme will be opening shops on/around Sutter.

The new fairfax?

That would be funny because rumor has it Huf is opening a store in the Fairfax area around Feb or Mar...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

all on sutter? why don't they just buy up the sunglass store and the cafe at the corner..

Quote:
Do we need a hundreds store? Who still buys hundreds crap anyway?

kinda on the same page but all the good stuff they sell are all in-store though.

and Huf in LA? sounds good for all the socal people. Wish we had an undftd though
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

It's only right Supreme opens a store in SF. If LA has one I don't see why we can't have one either. All I hope is that the peeps working there won't be an @#%$. HUF and Supreme are both heavy weights so that's definitely a good look. C'mon Nike, step it up and make a Nike lab in the city!!!
AIM: HEATHUNTER881 (ALWAYS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON AIM!!!)
FOR SALE: HUF x NEW ERA: QUAKE2 - BLACK AND GREY - 7 1/8, 7 1/4, 7 3/8, 7 1/2, 7 5/8
WANTED: New Era 7 1/4 or 7 3/8: - Alife, Atmos, HUF (Harringbone & Wool), Maiden Noir, Supreme (Script)
WANTED: 9 or 9.5 - AM90 Clerks, AM90 DQM, AM90 Safari, Stussy Court Force (Black & Purple), Supreme Blazer (Red & Black), Vans x W)Taps Chukka (Black)

Back
Top Bottom