HUF LA

Theres talk about HUF setting up shop in the LA area, Fairfax maybe.
What do you guys think about it?

i actually hope they make it out in the OC somewhere...or maybe IE

but..they'll probably end up in LA or fairfax...

huf in la is bittersweet.. should stay strictly sf . but huf will make me feel like im home again. so yea. we shall see if everything comes through

Fairfax Ave. is the word... Across the street from Supreme. Yo Jon.. How ya been?? Its Dre..

would be dope if they saved some hufquake Af1s and the dunks for the opening but highly doubt it

Originally Posted by neil likes poker

i would rather just see them everytime i go to san fran because it makes the trip more fun
i concur, though i've never been to huf before. but i'm just sayin, it makes another reason to stop in frisco. it's nice having all thesestores in LA but it's getting pretty rediculous. i have yet to check out LAlife, but i'm sure it's pretty wack compared to arc in ny. i'mthinkin that's how huf is goin to be down here...a very poor man's ver of huf sf. like i said, it's very conveniant to have access to all thesestores (union, stussy, supreme...and now alife), but i think it kinda takes the fun away from visiting cities that have "their" stores (ie LA-undftd,rogue status, proper, etc, NY-arc, reed space, etc, SF-huf, Miami-shoe gallery, SD-5 & a dime).

fairfax will just be more crowded if they put it there.

theres how many shops to begin with. lmao.

Share the wealth. they should open one in the OC. i dont want to have to go all the way to LA.

Back
Top Bottom