Huf Quake AMs at DTLR

I'm sure this is part of Nike's distribution strategy, but what's up with the Huf Quake AM1's and 90's at DTLR? Please post your thoughts.

Whoa, what Dtlr's? Do they still have them?
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

"HENRYva,"

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

:rofl:
roll.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Got mine... :smile:
smile.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

*Going to the Broad St. DTLR*
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

eyes i sent you a pm

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

I'm mad Kevin told me this late.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Damn... I started to hit DTLR up to see what they had new today. The closet DTLR to me is not jumping off like that (Kev am I wrong on this 1?)
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Levtran is stepping their game up, that's all I can post.

Pay attention.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

They're all out of the AM1, but yesterday had a few 90s left. Holler if you want 'em for $160.

Jeff, 120 for the 90's and 110 for the 1's I believe.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Anyone want to help me get each in a 12 for retail or close to it?
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

im almost desperate for the 87's in a 13....

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

^Same here man, but word is all normal sizes of those are wiped out.

Don't thank me. Kev's the man with the info.

are all of the am1s gone in the area? i'm looking for a 9.5-10.5.. please PM me with any info.. thanks for the help
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.​
WASHINGTON ********

Back
Top Bottom