huf x goods

anybody go? i did the *tap tap pull* while faded, haha. i got there around 10, met up with shugaray, derrrrik, bee_some, bigben206 and some other people. i didn't get a shirt... it should have been first come first serve instead of just throwing the shirts into the crowd....

oh yeah, did anybody see the girl with the flannel and the mullet? i was like :wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
when i saw her. at a glance, i seriously thought she was a dude
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

I went and drank, chatted with D, Lenard and BigBen, and the gents from Goods then rolled out around midnight. Working early sucks.
Team Pacific Northwest​

I was there with BFO and my lady, i think we actually went in around 10:30, left around midnight.

We may have actually spend more time outside, and at the Maha, than actually at the War Room. Go figure.

Still had a good time though, always nice to see the fellas from GOODS all together at once.

Edit: i meant to call you if youre reading this Ray, thanks again for the hookup, and blame jake for all the calls...
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Did anyone see that chump in the bright teal Warfare Collective t-shirt?

What was son thinking?

I have Fame sightings often, its less impressive at 5am in the bathroom mirror. LOL

Always nice to see some of the people that I rarely run across. Some of whom I know in person, AND on the board but can't put a s/n with a face.

Ray don't blame me, just look at yor caller ID, you know it was Chris' bad.
Team Pacific Northwest​

I was only wearing a t-shirt son, and it was cold outside, cut a fellow white bearded dude some slack.

^^ hahaha...thought you were crazy with just a tee on...it was cold as hell. should've had drinks with you guys next door before walking into warroom--$25 for 3 drinks?!!!! :wow:
eek.gif

ah well...at least I got a tee...and in my size too!

**oh yeah, and props to shugaray for the hookup--I owe you one!

Im tellin you, it wasnt that bad, for the first few minutes, then i couldnt help it, i started blowin up Rays phone.

Hell, we even went BACK to the Maha for more drinks.

I gave up on the tee shirt I was too busy drinking and dancing to the hyphy sounds of DJ Whats his name.
Team Pacific Northwest​

How come oo206oo was the only one to bring his lady? I ended up dancing with flannel/mullet woman because she kept on buying me the primo drinks. I danced with her too until I saw beesome and dunks206 pointing. I called out Mega from HUF who tried to steal a picture of me and her together but he said he was only taking a picture of my shirt....yeah right. Until the next grownmen summit...
has anyone seen magsXL?

Whats funny, is thats the first time ive ever actually invited her to come out with us, in like 5 years.

I ended up drinking most of her drinks, i dunno if shes gonna want another invite any time soon.

Goods is supposedly going to stock the hufXGoods shirts. I heard in better color combos as well.

True....at least it's a stress free 20-something dollars.

Although, the drinking and dancing to the hyphy sounds of DJ Whats his name does sound fun.

I was still at work. Damn OT.
Money in handFruity Pebbles.

I love ot, and get around 10 hours a week but lucked out that evening. See since I have been working with a dislocated arm, and cracked or chipped bone they been being nice to me. Oh well, such is the plight of the working class. Course I plan to win the Megamillions so I can forget about this job stuff.

Team Pacific Northwest​

if you do win, can i get a small loan with little (or better yet no) interest?
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

If you win, we're goin halves on that house on Alki. (by halves i mean, youre buying it, while i live/party there)

emmanuelabor what the hell is your avy. ive been tryin to figure it out for like 10 minutes.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom