Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Rx-7 > Supra
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

The supra value is only on the rise man.. b/c they don't make that car anymore oh yea and be careful becasue there engine is different ... it's run by a rotary engine if I'm not mistaken and if you blow some @!%@ up you gonna have a hard hard hard hard hard hard hard hard time trying to find a mechanic that know how to work on rotary engines... these mechanics are also rare... so what do you think they gonna charge a very high price... i think it cost more to keep up a supra than a beamer.
smile.gif

All I want is to make love to a K24 engine... all man, I would need lots of oil
and a LSD ****** on the side
grin.gif

damn you are confusing the 2jz engine in supras and the rotary in rx-7.
just stop now

Originally Posted by Hokkaido JDM

Originally Posted by jae oh en

it's a pristine condition bone stock mk4 turbo supra with less than 9k miles.

if you can't understand why they are asking so much for it, perhaps this isn't the type of car for you.

qft

also, it's perfectly legal/okay for them to sell for whatever price they want. if you don't like it, don't buy it; i'm sure if that thing legitimately only has 8857 miles, someone with enough money will gladly buy it instead of you.

i dont think anybody with money is stupid enough to spend 60k + on a toyota
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Hokkaido JDM

Originally Posted by jae oh en

it's a pristine condition bone stock mk4 turbo supra with less than 9k miles.

if you can't understand why they are asking so much for it, perhaps this isn't the type of car for you.

qft

also, it's perfectly legal/okay for them to sell for whatever price they want. if you don't like it, don't buy it; i'm sure if that thing legitimately only has 8857 miles, someone with enough money will gladly buy it instead of you.

i dont think anybody with money is stupid enough to spend 60k + on a toyota
laugh.gif
people do it every day....they're called Lexuses

Sick, looks like it's in good shape...not very many can afford it anyway. (I take it you're not a lawyer.)

Originally Posted by djuzi05

keep pushing your mom's RX, you don't know anything about cars.

If I don't know anything about cars why not provide info instead of being an ignorant @*% idiot posting something useless. and I do own an 03' accordbut it was passed onto me from my grandmother. I did not choose to have the car but now that I have the funds to do so I decided to buy a supra that isdrivable at the same time be a project car.

how can that be illegal?

first of all, the car is used. toyota can put no limitations on them for that. second of all, there is such thing as "dealer markup".

not antique or classic? try finding another 6 speed supra turbo completely stock with that mileage

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by djuzi05

keep pushing your mom's RX, you don't know anything about cars.

If I don't know anything about cars why not provide info instead of being an ignorant @*% idiot posting something useless. and I do own an 03' accord but it was passed onto me from my grandmother. I did not choose to have the car but now that I have the funds to do so I decided to buy a supra that is drivable at the same time be a project car.

Better do your research first. And I hope you have alot of money, doing a Supra right is expensive.

Rx-7 with an ls7 engine swap
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom