Hulk Hogan and Russell Simmons should hang out.

capt.dd03db8bc54b44bfb1f63d5679c76c19.people_hogans_divorce_ny107.jpg

Russell seems to know how to rebound.
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband Hulk Hogan, a newspaper reported Friday.

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best," with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.

On Nov. 7, Hogan's son, 17-year-old Nick Bollea, was arrested on reckless-driving charges after a car crash. Clearwater police said Bollea crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was not wearing a seat belt and was critically injured. Bollea, who was wearing a seat belt, was not seriously injured.

The Hogans moved to a $12 million bayfront estate on Miami Beach in 2006 so their children, Brooke and Nick, could pursue singing and acting careers. They had previously lived in Clearwater, near Tampa.

just curious but does anyone know when they got married? i'm wondering if they were together before Hulk got famous or afterwards.

Say your prayers, take your vitamins and make her sign a pre-nup.

i bet the nick incident broke the last straw...i could hear her now "why did you give him that car..this is your fault" yada yada

My parents and I have been discussing their family situation for the last few days since they've been watchin Hogan Knows Best.

They were tellin me how she was asking Hogan to go back to work to keep up her lifestyle and how he was gettin $200,000+ bills for oth of his kids lawyer fees,studio fees etc etc.

Seems to me like the families been takin the ultimate advantage of Hulks WWF/WCW Wrestlemania - Starrcade headlining days...

Granted hes been out on the road for 20-30+ years headlining shows and makin millions all around the board but damn....Hogan can barely even walkanymore....last time I saw brother in the ring he had to slide his feet slowly to move around and he was having horrible matches and barely even recieving popsfrom the crowd like he used to. Hulkamania days are long gone man....dude just wants to retire and chill with his family and she tryin to take HALF. Damnshame. Kimora Lee is another one too. I see her on her show on E! Homegirl is buyin 15 Million dollar homes and actin real uppity like her whole bank roll aintswole cuz of Russell....SCANDALOUS.

Just saw it on Yahoo too. Crazy, that show u how much she cares about him, No Respect. Files for divorce while vacationing in Cali and dont even tell Hulk.

Now she takes the millions, the house, dont have to take care of the kids no more cause they grown up now and looks for a 25-year old boyfriend.

They've been together for a really long time if Im not mistaken. But it's Hollywood baby, Now she's famous and the kids can take care of themselves.

Messed up.

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

i bet the nick incident broke the last straw...i could hear her now "why did you give him that car..this is your fault" yada yada
I bet that had something to do with it.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hnydlr

Just saw it on Yahoo too. Crazy, that show u how much she cares about him, No Respect. Files for divorce while vacationing in Cali and dont even tell Hulk.

Now she takes the millions, the house, dont have to take care of the kids no more cause they grown up now and looks for a 25-year old boyfriend.

They've been together for a really long time if Im not mistaken. But it's Hollywood baby, Now she's famous and the kids can take care of them selves.

Messed up.

their actually broke..hulk did the show to pay the bills because they had no income

WHOOP 2000th post
pimp.gif

I was watching TMZ and she was street racing. They interviewed her and she was like I love street racing, weaving between cars and dodging the cops. TMZ askedher about it and she said she aint say it. That could've started some tension too

Back
Top Bottom