HULU & FX THREAD - RECOMMENDED TV SHOWS/MOVIES/DOCS

Under The Banner Of The Sun

Children Of The Underground

Highly recommend both shows.

FX high key has the best tv shows hands down. The new stuff they drop are all quality and they have a backlog of great shows that went under the radar for the past decade or so. I have to catch up on Atlanta and Snowfall and I want to start The Strain because I was hella disappointed in how The Walking Dead turned out after 4 seasons.

P.S. - In case you haven't watched Mr. Inbetween do yourself a favor and start it right now. Probaby the best show no one talks about in the last 3 years.

FX high key has the best tv shows hands down. The new stuff they drop are all quality and they have a backlog of great shows that went under the radar for the past decade or so. I have to catch up on Atlanta and Snowfall and I want to start The Strain because I was hella disappointed in how The Walking Dead turned out after 4 seasons.

P.S. - In case you haven't watched Mr. Inbetween do yourself a favor and start it right now. Probaby the best show no one talks about in the last 3 years.
Mr. Inbetween is 🔥🔥

Finished Up The Mike Tyson Show, And It Actually Wasnt Bad At All.

Trevante Rhodes Performance And Portrayal Of Mike Was Really Good. I Was Surprisingly Impressed.

Didnt Really Know He Had Those Kind Of Acting Chops.

Last edited:
Finished Up The Mike Tyson Show, And It Actually Wasnt Bad At All.

Trevante Rhodes Performance And Portrayal Of Mike Was Really Good. I Was Surprisingly Impressed.

Didnt Really Know He Had Those Kind Of Acting Chops.
The legendary rant before the Lennox fight could've been a lot better but other than that he was solid

Currently watching the Wrexham football doc about the club that ryan reynolds and rob mcihelney bought

1664416441090.png

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom