Hung out with Jeremy Lin last night

Interesting you call the females Jersey chasers, meanwhile You Put on and tried to entertain and interact with Jeremy Lin too... you see the irony in that?
you're reaching. not at all the same thing according to what the op posted

Good stuff OP.

I've been a Lin fan since his Harvard days (We got the same chinese last name, same age, both from the bay, both econ majors, both christian).

I was hyped to meet him after a Warriors "We Believe" charity game. After the game (which Lin's team won), I approached him on the floor with my Lin swingman under my Curry swingman. I lifted up the Curry jersey and asked Lin for an autograph and he yelled at me "TAKE THAT OFF MAN!" and walked away angrily.

Still hurts to this day :smh:

Good stuff OP.

I've been a Lin fan since his Harvard days (We got the same chinese last name, same age, both from the bay, both econ majors, both christian).

I was hyped to meet him after a Warriors "We Believe" charity game. After the game (which Lin's team won), I approached him on the floor with my Lin swingman under my Curry swingman. I lifted up the Curry jersey and asked Lin for an autograph and he yelled at me "TAKE THAT OFF MAN!" and walked away angrily.

Still hurts to this day :smh:
View media item 190072Scumbag lin .

Interesting you call the females Jersey chasers, meanwhile You Put on and tried to entertain and interact with Jeremy Lin too... you see the irony in that?

:lol: There's a pretty big difference between chatting with Lin a little bit over drinks and the JCs with their sights set on him for his wallet and image. He was being real with me and my friend because we obviously weren't shallow.

And I didn't "call" the girls jersey chasers. They are jersey chasers in their DNA. It's their existence.

There's a difference with drinking beers with the guys and girls trying to smash and make a come up

Wait...wut? Two totally different ways of interacting. Reaching just for the lulz smh

id like to kick it with harden, and see if any babybirds fall out of his beard. cool story guy!

id like to kick it with harden, and see if any babybirds fall out of his beard. cool story guy!

There's a difference with drinking beers with the guys and girls trying to smash and make a come up

no there isnt.

did you read all of his posts? heres what he ssaid

Here's the thing... not sure if this happens to anyone else in these situations, but I caught myself trying to entertain him and interact with him. Sort of embarrassing when I realized it. .

its the same as what the females do, except their end game is to get smashed. his end game (Im assuming he didnt want the smashing) is to be the "cool guy who got to hang with Jeremy Lin" No difference. Ive seen it before , still see it. he caught himself doing it, but was rather quick with judging the females who were looking for "attention"

Males going too far for Athletes attention is Just as bad and every bit "Jersey Chaser" as females throwing the box at them.

thats all

Last edited:

A lot of the chicks aren't trying to come up, they just wanna do it to say they did it, for bragging rights, to have a story tell, etc. OP seems to fall into the same category, hell he was probably mad at the chicks for taking Jeremy's attention away from him.

Last edited:
Males going too far for Athletes attention is Just as bad and every bit "Jersey Chaser" as females throwing the box at them.
thats all
u could actually argue that its worse when males do it.  females are naturally attracted to rich, popular, athletic men.  

JR smoke that good ****, be getting kicked out of area hotels for it during the playoffs.

I hung out with JR Smith right before he got drafted. He hardly said a word to us.

Surprise that Chandler Parson didn't smash. That dude could pass as a male model.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He looks like Edward 
embarassed.gif

^parsons has a gf
when i was watching the gm, the females were like, "wow, whos that guy?" and had to google him lol

meanwhile You Put on and tried to entertain and interact with Jeremy Lin too... you see the irony in that?
I'm guilty of this 
frown.gif

I think I'd want to kick it with one of the english speaking international dudes.... Like Dirk or Nash.... that's actually the only two international dudes I can think of 
laugh.gif

Durant would be a cool dude too. Jimmer as well.

no there isnt.
did you read all of his posts? heres what he ssaid
its the same as what the females do, except their end game is to get smashed. his end game (Im assuming he didnt want the smashing) is to be the "cool guy who got to hang with Jeremy Lin" No difference. Ive seen it before , still see it. he caught himself doing it, but was rather quick with judging the females who were looking for "attention"
thats all

It's just as bad? You're trying to correlate the two together but the only thing they have in common is that they're trying to "impress" a celebrity. The severity and intentions of the two are completely different. You must be so alpha that it's more wrong for a man wanting to chop it up with another man (to be the cool guy) than for a skeezer trying to sleep with an athlete.

I could already see you're the typical NT'er and you won't succumb to anything less than "OP was on his tip and is a hypocrite for accusing women of trying to sleep with JLin"

Breathe a little bit and use some rationale.

Back
Top Bottom