Hunter Pence to the Phils

Curious to see what y'all gave up, but he should be a pretty good addition to that team. Always been a fan of his so I'm a bit upset that I now have to refer to him as a scumbag.

It's corset and singleton apparently, Astros are idiots bc the Phils were gonna them Dom Brown also earlier today...thanks again Ed Wade

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kept Dom Brown...thank you Ed Wade
laugh.gif

Gave up two guys have a chance to be pretty good in Cosart and Singleton but we got lucky by keeping Worley and Brown. The Phillies are undoubtedly in a win-now mode and this acquisition definitely makes us a better team for the next two+ years and increases our chances to bring another WS to Philly. Great day to be a Philly fan i must say
pimp.gif

I still can't believe we're at a deadline where Hunter Pence snags two blue chip prospects and could have had a third
laugh.gif
I think Houston did a good job here but Philly won as well. Team control for a couple years and the RH power bat they were missing. Could still pitch to that lineup but Pence makes it a bit harder. If Lidge gets it figured out in the back end
30t6p3b.gif

we still have Trevor May so losing Cosart doesnt sting that bad..

Singleton was blocked. I was more worried about losing Dom Brown and Worley

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Yea Noble find me a tine I ever left Philly...salty wrestling virgin

easy there little sport. wouldnt want you to get banned again and ******edly have to put another screen name's death in your signature as if the screen name was actually real
roll.gif

you want me to find you a tine? you gotta find me a deer first

Half way good day today with Pence that other news I'm not feeling lol. Also wish the Union would've won.

Dont blame the Phils for making a move after they were smacked by the champs!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Astros are idiots. Gave up faith in them a long time ago.

The new ownership needs to tale control ASAP and get Wades behind out of Houston. He was never a good GM. Never will be.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I still can't believe we're at a deadline where Hunter Pence snags two blue chip prospects and could have had a third
laugh.gif
I think Houston did a good job here but Philly won as well. Team control for a couple years and the RH power bat they were missing.

I don't think anyone should consider Pence a power bat, he is a really good young player, has a potential to be a star and has some pop, but I don't think he'll be hitting 30 bombs a year. He is a contact guy, who can hit .290 steal 30 bases 20-25 hrs 90 rbi.

I like Pence and in that Phillies lineup I think he will fit really well.

Back
Top Bottom