Hydroxycut Recall Issued by FDA Due to Risk of Fatal Liver Damage

mac a roni

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2009
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Was ringing this #%#$ up 2day when my *!%+$$+ register froze and a slip popped up saying this #%#$was recalled....the customer was heated[/color]

Joined Oct 14, 2008
Not surprised. Weight loss pills that aren't prescriptions are not regulated before going out into the market. So everyone who takes them is not a payedbut a paying guinea pig.

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
I literally LOL when I saw their commercial with a jacked dude saying "As a user and a new doctor..."

devildog1776

Banned
Joined Jun 2, 2008
Of course it can cause liver damage it reduces the water in your body.... That's why it's clearly states drink at least 8 glasses of water when takinit... You know alot of people hate drinking water so they end up taking a L because they fail to follow instructions

Joined Mar 5, 2009
well dam..im losing weight!!!!!i think ill save a few and return the bottle with one left for a return....lol.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now