HYPER LIMITED QUICK STRIKE "BLUE LOBSTER" SB DUNK

Hey,

Does anyone have any info on these?

A local skate shop called "Hotrod", here in Los Angeles is advertising these, but said that they don't have pics 'cause...

#1 They don't have the shipment in yet

and

#2 Nike is making the sneakers super exclusive, so they haven't released any pics.

Yes, I did create a similar thread in another forum, but am trying it out here in case any NT'ers have any info.

Thanks!

if they're anything like these Nike can keep them
dunk_lobster_2.jpg

tier -75 super duper hyper tiger uppercut limited ludicrous speed quickfast strike to the head limited? that's my favorite kind of release.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

tier -75 super duper hyper tiger uppercut limited ludicrous speed quickfast strike to the head limited? that's my favorite kind of release.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the tiger uppercut limited

whoa... how many pairs is that? 5?

Originally Posted by thakickboss

whoa... how many pairs is that? 5?

no, 1 & 1/2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Pics not working.
It was just a pic of an actual blue lobster, not the sneakers.

UPDATE: Nike has discovered that word is getting out about these(which is going against what they planned for the release of thissneaker), so they contacted HotRod LA and told them to stop taking pre-orders.

For those of you who were able to get your pre-orders in before that phone call from Nike, you're good!

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom