Hyperdunk performance?

Can someone with experience in these shoes help me out? I'm thinking about getting them, but I don't know if the hyperdunk is justhype. I know they are light, lighter than my 2k4's and I love those.

Also, does anyone know where they sell the all black one's? Tried nike.com, footlocker, footaction, eastbay, pickyourshoes, vintagekicks and all they haveis some whack colorways.

yes, they're light, but i hear the foam that they use in the shoe bottoms out after a lil while causing them to be uncomfortable. and a LOTTA people havesaid that. if i were u, i'd stick to the 2k4s. never heard anybody complain about those

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

yes, they're light, but i hear the foam that they use in the shoe bottoms out after a lil while causing them to be uncomfortable. and a LOTTA people have said that. if i were u, i'd stick to the 2k4s. never heard anybody complain about those
i always hear about the ankle protection problems of 2k4s

i dont have a problem with it though, my favorite basketball shoes next to the zk1

Originally Posted by youngmar

Dag, so they don't last long.

Any other light, good performing shoes out there?
I just got my hyperdunks haven't tried them out yet, but another good performance shoe I had the old huarache's and those served me wellbut you gotta try'em out yourself cause none of my buddies agree with each other on shoes

I've also heard they're good in the short-term, but the lunar foam wears out quite quickly...

I got them, and balled in the them. I really love these shoes , they are light , they are supportive, but i hate to say this , but they do kinda feel like theyare not as cushiony ,not that i like a whole whole lot of of cushion, what i mean is that since i was playing in them i kinda felt a lot of pain in my lowerback , now i am not saying this was specifically cuz of the hyperdunk, but it seems like i feel discomfort when i play in them, and its funny cuz i seen Koberocking a pair of hyperdunks with a Kobe IV sole, sole maybe the sole isn't the best for ball. i seem so strain my lower back near my hip when i use them,maybe its just me....

they are light and responsive also(it's alright) but i'm not sure about the durability of the hyperdunks as they just came out recently.Time willtell......

Should I return my Hyperdunks for Blue Chips?

I am looking for a shoe that will last a while.

Any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom