HYPERDUNKS, BLUECHIPS, AND VI'S

NT i'm in a dilemma. i have a 75$ gift card to champs and some extra cash, but i don't know what shoes to get. i have it narrowed down to the nike BLUECHIPS, the HYPERDUNKS, and the LBJ VI's. my question to you is what is the best performing shoe? i've already had the hyperdunks (blackouts) andi've been playing in them for about 4-5 months and they're done, now keep in mind im on my highschool team and i have practice daily. the hyperdunkswere the best performance shoe i've played, but i also have never played in the vi's or blue chips. also im a guard so the highest performance shoeswould be best for me. price isn't an issue.

Get some zoom BB 2's.....they are simply the best! Overall performance on those is outstanding. Great grip, great cushioning, and they can be balled inright out of the box.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Get some zoom BB 2's.....they are simply the best! Overall performance on those is outstanding. Great grip, great cushioning, and they can be balled in right out of the box.

i would, but i can't find them on the website!

stay with the hyperdunks. i dont think the vi would be suitable for a guard. just my opinion

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Get some zoom BB 2's.....they are simply the best! Overall performance on those is outstanding. Great grip, great cushioning, and they can be balled in right out of the box.

yup BB2 are good.. i have them.. i like bb1 slightly better.. but 2 are good too!!!

i just picked the bb 2's up at champs today. they are nice! thanks for the advice guys, seriously.

Back
Top Bottom