HYPERFLIGHTS....what was the deal with their performance?

People that I balled with who had them would hurt their ankles. They said it was cheap material. I remember them creasing the moment you put em on...... haha. Some kids at school were really upset with that.
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

I had a pair of the powder blue ones, and did some playing in them. For reasons already mentioned, they weren't great in the cushioning department, they indeed had that really low court feel...too low though. Not enough "squish" is the only thing way I can really describe it.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

Anyone got pics of the Rainbow, green goblin, and I remember a another rare color. Yo Team Whit E Boy I think you got those? Thanks
Defy Convention...

i still have the red ones in an 8.5
Code:
 Team I'll Slap your favorite team member
What's really poppin​

Quote:
Does anyone remember the weight of the Air Go's? My friend loved these shoes and I don't remember him having any problems with the comfort or manufacturing.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

A friend had the dark silver colorway and was always complaining about the tongues sagging. The Jet Flights were and are much better. I still use them to hoop, jog, weight lift, PS2.

Quote:
A similar shoe for guards that you should check out that I loved on-court is the Ultraflight, Zoom Drive, and Jet Flight. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
THEFUTURE

They dont really have much ankle support haha, but i love my all black pair. Even though there beat up.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag=untoldstory23 :.​

Wayyy to unstable for wayyy to many people, NBA and otherwise. Essentially the ultraflights are what the hyperflights should have been performance-wise.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom