Hypothetical Girlfriend/Wife situation.......vol. oiling, lotioning, oiling, and lotioning

calibeebee

Supporter
So my NT brethren, lets say your significant other was going to be a massage therapist.  do you allow her to give guys massages as favors? like she pulls the "oh that's just my good guy friend steve. I went to his place, he had some knots and I worked em out for him, no biggie."  or do you tell her strictly paid clients only? at her business and nowhere else?

ehhh .......... at this point you gotta know your girl enough, that either you're her "one" or just her place holder

Irregardless of whether or not you give rules/regulations or the ban hammer, she's going to do whatever it is she wants to. If this is a serious enough relationship to her, she wouldn't knowingly or even hypothetically put her self in a situation (work/recreation/freebie etc) that would jeopardize said relationship. Unless your girl is already loose or you're talking about someone she would become "momentarily" loose with, she wouldn't put herself in a situation to ruin her reputation. That of course doesn't mean that she wouldn't through these kind of hypothetical at you as a test of your trust in her, and sometimes just to trigger emotions of rage and jealousy out of you

Originally Posted by calibeebee

So my NT brethren, lets say your significant other was going to be a massage therapist.  do you allow her to give guys massages as favors? like she pulls the "oh that's just my good guy friend steve. I went to his place, he had some knots and I worked em out for him, no biggie." 

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
seriously?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

tell her strictly paid clients only at her business and nowhere else

Thats it. If she gonna be doing that type of %*$# she better at least be getting paid for it.

if she's not geting paid for it, she's not doing it right

No freebies! This @#$% messes with your hands too much to not be getting paid.

No. Cause then it turns into a Smushcalade incident.

"I was just checking out his tattoos!"

I would drop her just for thinking its cool to do that cause u can tell whatever she gone do whatever she want anyway.....

*++ u serious? hell no, my girl aint going to no dude's house to release a "knot"....
if she's a massage therapist, then it's her job to help her clients at the business and nowhere else.
if she really likes you and she doesn't want to jeopardize the relationship, she will NOT go to some dude's house by herself to massage him.
i told my girl to never pick up one of her ex's calls (i hate the kid) or talk/chill with him and she agreed to never do it again and hasn't done it since.
put her in check my dude

Back
Top Bottom