*Hysterical Laughing* [It's Runnin, It's Runnin] Yo %!%+ you Kanye First and Foremost....

For makin me do this #%@@, muh @%*$$!!

pimp.gif

So damn soulful.

An MC and storytelling at it's finest.

So inspirational.....Hip Hop.

<>

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Never knew about that
nerd.gif

1:00 mark.

song still ill though. i don't think i've listened to the song w.o. listening to the whole 12 minutes.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

jomitm wrote:song still ill though. i don't think i've listened to the song w.o. listening to the whole 12 minutes.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think your allowed to
wink.gif

One of the beset outro's I've ever heard.everytime i hear it I'm like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
mad.gif
(at him playing Jesus walks and no one wanting to sign him, %**@#+# A n R's)..flowed by
laugh.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
then
tired.gif
at it being over.

I could have done w/o the last 5 minutes...at first it was cool, but after a while i was like ehh...

yeah u cant listen to this track without letting the whole thing play thru

closed out a classic album....def one of my favs off the album

yo, i've always wondered this about this song.. who is that singing the sample in the hook? that vocal sample isn't part of the track sampled for the record and my theory has always been that kanye had jay sing the vocals (and later sped them up) and that's why jay was acting like that at the beginning of the record.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

yo, i've always wondered this about this song.. who is that singing the sample in the hook? that vocal sample isn't part of the track sampled for the record and my theory has always been that kanye had jay sing the vocals (and later sped them up) and that's why jay was acting like that at the beginning of the record.

Bette Middler - Mr Rockefeller

Then John Legend, Tony Williams & Ken Lewis also sang on the joint...

LiquidCREAM wrote:

I miss this kanye

tired.gif

are the "here's to rockerfeller" vocals in the bette middler record though? i haven't peeped the song in years but i remember not finding that vocal sample when i peeped the track credited as the "last call" sample.

Back
Top Bottom