Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 beats out Infiniti G37 in first comparison test

I fell in love with the concept during the auto show, but not this piece of crap. The front grille placement is so ugly.

Not Bad. Still don't know if I would buy one but they are starting look better.

Originally Posted by Chekz

the side and the rear looks nasty. But the front is ehhh. The twisted H kills it. Honda needs to take note. This makes me wanna drop a Vortech SC on my g35 coupe. I cant imagine loosing to a Hyundai lol. Im about to put my paint job on hold and get that SC.
i know non boosted civics that would eat g35s alive
laugh.gif

Not Bad. Still don't know if I would buy one but they are starting look better and perform better.

i love how they changed their plate style to euro style in korea. i remember when i was a kid it was a big ugly rectangular green plate. much cleaner now.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

the side and the rear looks nasty. But the front is ehhh. The twisted H kills it. Honda needs to take note. This makes me wanna drop a Vortech SC on my g35
coupe. I cant imagine loosing to a Hyundai lol. Im about to put my paint job on hold and get that SC.
laugh.gif

Same here, i've seen way too many civics and rsxs beat mustang gts as well..
i went to the hyundai dealership last week to get my moms rotors cut.while wait i drove the new coupe in red, the v6 version...And it was a blast to drive.andhonestly if i didnt have a coupe already(350z) which i got no more than 2 weeks ago i would have definitly picked this up in the turbo version..
but i have a thing with fairladys ever since i saw my gramps z (1970 model) only thing i would pick over the z would be a supra as my coupe..

i wonder how far hyundai will let you mod the 2.0 before it voids the warranty. obviously they wont let you upgrade turbos, but whats the limit?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

the side and the rear looks nasty. But the front is ehhh. The twisted H kills it. Honda needs to take note. This makes me wanna drop a Vortech SC on my g35
coupe. I cant imagine loosing to a Hyundai lol. Im about to put my paint job on hold and get that SC.
laugh.gif

with the amount of money spent just rebuilding the engine for NA mods/swaps and tuning < g35

Back
Top Bottom