I’m starting to see why GM cars get the bad reputation that it gets.....

I Probably made several threads about it, my favorite where i was canvassing ideas how to take care if it but Meth wasnt having that on his platform

yeaaahhhh I remember all the schemes to get you out of the loan. Those were like the very end of the good ol’ days of NT

GM’s issues are not limited to sedans. My cousins Sierra is maybe 2 years old and he just had to replace the engine and computer. Bunch of other little things kept going wrong before that too.

I think they made a movie about it :lol:

1622492118708.jpeg

Have a 2016 Tahoe that I bought new in 2015. Have not had any problems with the engine, but did have to get the roof and hood repainted recently. Maybe it’s my fault for having a black car and not getting it waxed enough or maybe it is their fault, but either way it was looking rough. Chevy took care of most of it though.

At least they actually honored your warranty. I was under warranty when my top of the line Kia Optima Hybrid Ex ****** went out and Kia, we even dealt with corporate out of California, was just trying to charge me 12k to fix it or roll my over 20k negative equity (on a sub 2 yr old car) into a new trade in

You also tried to commit insurance fraud which was AMAZING

I Probably made several threads about it, my favorite where i was canvassing ideas how to take care if it but Meth wasnt having that on his platform

You were soliciting help to commit insurance fraud and Meth threatened to turn you in. I supported your efforts but Meth wasn't having it.

You were soliciting help to commit insurance fraud and Meth threatened to turn you in. I supported your efforts but Meth wasn't having it.
I decided better and just took the monstrous, long term, financial L. I appreciate Meth for his almost parental guidance. I actually have had opportunities to follow through on my og plan but when they go high, I go low. I am not spiritual but I believe the universe will reward me for doing the right thing and just eating the double note even if it makes me poor for the next 84 to 96 months

I decided better and just took the monstrous, long term, financial L. I appreciate Meth for his almost parental guidance. I actually have had opportunities to follow through on my og plan but when they go high, I go low. I am not spiritual but I believe the universe will reward me for doing the right thing and just eating the double note even if it makes me poor for the next 84 to 96 months

Very proud of you.

My Dad served our great country for 25yrs in the Army, 20 as a civilian, even was a Police Officer for like 6 months right after he got out the Army. Is head Deacon at the church. It's only right I uphold the law

I always hear this yet wonder why they hold their value
People fall for the “top off” Jeep marketing. My 4x4 friends tell me if you substantially upgrade the suspension, drivetrain and wheels/tires, they make a good “off road” vehicle. But that doesn’t do away with the flimsy seats, dash and door panels for a 30k vehicle

Back
Top Bottom