'I aint gon front, I thought R. Kelly was the ****, let me find out he F'n wit Bow Wow b****'

���

pimp.gif

Everybody did there thing on this joint.....

And all the %**!@#$ say
My buzz is crazy in the hood, they holla my name
If it ain't about the flow, it's 'bout the stones and the chain
If I was you, I'd love me too, I roll like a boss
Nine eleven Porsche same color as cranberry sauce
I ain't gon' front, I thought R. Kelly was the +$%%
Let me find out he %+%$*$% 'round with Bow Wow **$+%
%**!$! eating popcorn right, rewinding the tape
Now shorty mama in precinct, hollering rape
I'm convinced, man, something really wrong with these ho's
I thought Lil' Kim was hot, 'til she start %+%$*$% with her nose
I used to listen to Lauryn Hill, and tap my feet
Then the **$+% put out a CD and didn't have no beats
That boy D'Angelo, he determined not to fail
That %#!$+ went butt-%$%, for his record to sell
My back shots 'll help Ashanti hit them high notes
And Big been taught Charli B'More to deep throat (yea)
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is the 50 I wanna hear.....

I was listening to Ray Charles..Then i click and watch this video and what came to mind was "damn, music has taken a turn for the worst"..
tired.gif

damn this was when Shady Records was looking like the promise land. Em dropped The Em Show (imo best album from em) and dropped 8 mile. Dudes lyrical talentand emotion on EVERY track during that era was so raw it was ridiculous. And 50 was about to drop GRODT his buzz was gettin crazy. Obie making solidappearances.

It honestly makes me sad that now Em has fallen off and is wack, 50 is a lame, and Obie is strugglin even though his albums are crack. Obie is basically theonly one on Shady/Aftermath with a lil buzz still spittin like he's hungry. It sucks to see Em now who was my fav. rapper and cant get his act together.

THAT @!%@ WAS COOL INFO ON THE SONG? I REALLY DONT EVEN MESS WITH THEM LIKE THAT BUT THAT SONG WAS ON POINT

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

damn this was when Shady Records was looking like the promise land. Em dropped The Em Show (imo best album from em) and dropped 8 mile. Dudes lyrical talent and emotion on EVERY track during that era was so raw it was ridiculous. And 50 was about to drop GRODT his buzz was gettin crazy. Obie making solid appearances.

It honestly makes me sad that now Em has fallen off and is wack, 50 is a lame, and Obie is strugglin even though his albums are crack. Obie is basically the only one on Shady/Aftermath with a lil buzz still spittin like he's hungry. It sucks to see Em now who was my fav. rapper and cant get his act together.

Em said it himself in this song....

I bully these rappers so bad lyrically,
It aint even funny,I aint even hungry , it aint even money

Back
Top Bottom