I ain't no rapper, I'm a hustler It just so happens that I know how to rap

I know what y'all @%$*!@ asking yourself
Is he gonna ever fall off?
No...

pimp.gif

The begining of the end for rap. Now we got rappers that do anything but rap well...but everyone respects their money... really?

Wendy Williams reference still has me
roll.gif
till this day for no reason

........Roc-A-Fella ship fold, and you're left out in the cold......

nerd.gif

I know no one cares when I speak the truth but here's further proof
grin.gif

Jay birthed the, I'm not a rapper rappers, and puff showed it took no talent
death of hip hop might have just been those 2, maybe trinity with Suge that showed people you can intimidate people out of $ and deals
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The begining of the end for rap. Now we got rappers that do anything but rap well...but everyone respects their money... really?

Oddly enough, This is the 1st thing I thought of when I read this line. Truth.

...The mans raps are just grotesque. There's no denying the mans lyrical prowess and worldplay. I will forever rock with cats like this. And it's funny, I was like 9 years old when Jay was dropping songs like this. Fastforward 13 years, you got these young, wannabe hustlers and flossers not know jack $+* about real music. Joints like these make a n_ feel so good to hear em 10+ years after theyve dropped.

...The mans raps are just grotesque. There's no denying the mans lyrical prowess and worldplay. I will forever rock with cats like this. And it's funny, I was like 9 years old when Jay was dropping songs like this. Fastforward 13 years, you got these young, wannabe hustlers and flossers not know jack !%! about real music. Joints like these make a n_ feel so good to hear em 10+ years after theyve dropped.

Back
Top Bottom