I am boycotting the NBA

Originally Posted by eight2one

the last couple seasons the NBA has seemed fixed.

why would they fix a game FOR the nuggets? we're one of the most hated teams in the league. idiots still call us "thugs", refs show no love,media shows no love (it took us getting to the 2nd round to even be acknowledged as legit). there's no way you can argue that we get any benefit offavoritism in the league.

No one said the NBA is fixed for the Denver Nuggets to win the 'ship. It could be fixed for them to face another opponent cuz they are a better matchup.You gotta think deeper. Mavs couldn't play Houston or LA well.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

why would they fix a game FOR the nuggets? we're one of the most hated teams in the league. idiots still call us "thugs", refs show no love, media shows no love (it took us getting to the 2nd round to even be acknowledged as legit). there's no way you can argue that we get any benefit of favoritism in the league.

The NBA is fixed. And dude the Nuggets where considered legit a few months back when they where climbing through the conference. And this is onlyMAVS/NUGS series, bandwaggoners dont care about either of these teams. Lakers will win their series
eyes.gif
. The league must think DEN vs LA is a much more entertaining series. Eitherway DEN will lose in the end.

LA vs CLE
eyes.gif
everyone knows. NBA wants both wannabe MJ's in theFinals.

even in the mavs would have beatean the nuggets, they can't beat the LAKERS or ROCKETS, so its like they are a team born to lose.....
sooooooooooo where does that leave you? same spot they are in now...

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by denverairforce

why would they fix a game FOR the nuggets? we're one of the most hated teams in the league. idiots still call us "thugs", refs show no love, media shows no love (it took us getting to the 2nd round to even be acknowledged as legit). there's no way you can argue that we get any benefit of favoritism in the league.

The NBA is fixed. And dude the Nuggets where considered legit a few months back when they where climbing through the conference. And this is only MAVS/NUGS series, bandwaggoners dont care about either of these teams. Lakers will win their series
eyes.gif
. The league must think DEN vs LA is a much more entertaining series. Either way DEN will lose in the end.

LA vs CLE
eyes.gif
everyone knows. NBA wants both wannabe MJ's in the Finals.

so true.

I've actually been watching the NBA more lately. IDK why but, College BB is the one that has started to become a joke to me.

NBA isn't fixed, it's orchestrated. Like that Lakers v Kings series back in the day. Refs can orchestrate it by the way they call the game, and thatdoes come from the league office, i.e. Stern. It's definitely been orchestrated this year as the NBA has been losing money, and as more popular teams areplaying, the better the chance the NBA has at revenue. Thats why the Bulls weren't allowed to beat the Celtics. The Celtics will make the NBA more moneythan the Bulls.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

NBA isn't fixed, it's orchestrated. Like that Lakers v Kings series back in the day. Refs can orchestrate it by the way they call the game, and that does come from the league office, i.e. Stern. It's definitely been orchestrated this year as the NBA has been losing money, and as more popular teams are playing, the better the chance the NBA has at revenue. Thats why the Bulls weren't allowed to beat the Celtics. The Celtics will make the NBA more money than the Bulls.

Agree

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

NBA isn't fixed, it's orchestrated. Like that Lakers v Kings series back in the day. Refs can orchestrate it by the way they call the game, and that does come from the league office, i.e. Stern. It's definitely been orchestrated this year as the NBA has been losing money, and as more popular teams are playing, the better the chance the NBA has at revenue. Thats why the Bulls weren't allowed to beat the Celtics. The Celtics will make the NBA more money than the Bulls.

Agree
i can see this but at the same time why did they orchestrate the spurs to winning 4 championships...there is no way spurs make the nba money

Man, both of ya'll shut the hell up and take this **+% to PM's.
co-sign

son you dont want it with me i will kill you
no room for that...no matter how you meant that...get out of here with that...you sound like an internet gangsta

shatterkneesinc wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son you dont want it with me i will kill you
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I'm from the 206 (Seattle) so you already know my NBA/Stern beef
smh.gif

People still call in the local sports radio
mad.gif
one dude had agreat rant along the lines of:

"If I ever do decide to watch the NBA again it will be solely to take note of all the corporate sponsors, so I can write them all and tell them I'mboycotting their products!"

Gotta give it up to dude, that is real hate

Back
Top Bottom