I am doing the unthinkable today......(feel free to roast, troll or appreciate the music)

I don't have his first album. Silkk was one of the NL favorites. I always enjoyed his flow which gets crucified today. I haven't revisited these albums in years so I will today. About to listen to these three albums today :rofl:One thing is, no one has ever had a flow or non flow like his so he gets points for being original and unique :lol:

View media item 422625

i cant think of anybody who is a worse rapper than silk. dude was the worst

this ablum cover tho...

laugh.gif

^ there's a gun in his hand behind the PA logo.

I don't understand how people can say he's the worst. Some songs his flow works, some don't.

Wonder if the Jay stans have heard that song with Jay Z?

Last edited:
^ there's a gun in his hand behind the PA logo.

I don't understand how people can say he's the worst. Some songs his flow works, some don't.

I concur though those tracks are far and few. Only tracks I can think of is Make Em Say Ugh, It Aint My Fault, and No Limit Soliders.....now I'm gon go listen to em.

"ATTENTION, Now all my soldiers start fightin, It's time, to go deep cover. Lethal Weapon like Danny Glover. Smothered, like jelly, go deep like Jim Kelly"

I concur though those tracks are far and few. Only tracks I can think of is Make Em Say Ugh, It Aint My Fault, and No Limit Soliders.....now I'm gon go listen to em.

"ATTENTION, Now all my soldiers start fightin, It's time, to go deep cover. Lethal Weapon like Danny Glover. Smothered, like jelly, go deep like Jim Kelly"
Mystikal carried brah on that song. it shoulda been mystikal ft. silk idk how he was so weak on that raw a.ss beat if u ride the beat u would be good but he was wack 

Mystikal carried brah on that song. it shoulda been mystikal ft. silk idk how he was so weak on that raw a.ss beat if u ride the beat u would be good but he was wack 

True, :lol: He still could've been worse on that dip tho. We all know he could've been :lol:

one of the biggest no limit fans but dude was by far my least favorite :lol:

still jam # 1, 2, 5,13 & 16 off Charge it 2 the Game tho

Man,back in the day I thought "give me the world " was fire id Be in a perfectly good mood and after one listen I'd be ready to go Ham on some ish

ironically his flow now wouldn't be as bad compared to his contemporaries

I'm thinking the same. His flow is still original and no one is doing it. Like I said, it works with some songs. Some of the others it doesn't

"Give Me the World" is still tough

Back
Top Bottom