I Am Going To Become Famous One Day vol. does anyone say this?

Joined Jan 19, 2000
Sometimes I throw my hands to sky and declare that "SOON I SHALL BECOME INVINCIBLE!" >Kirby Crackle<

I think anyone who wants fame and is working toward it says that but it has to be backed up by some actual work or else you're delusional.

Joined Mar 21, 2008
i almost fell the other day while shopping and a ton of ppl were looking at me

i threw my hands up and said

DO I ENTERTAIN YOU MUTHA ****KKASSSSSSSSSS? WELL DANCE THEN *@%@$!

then i walked off

this thread suck

Joined Feb 2, 2003
Originally Posted by RAWse

I couldn't care less about my post count
Well, at least you got this expression right, that's better than 75% of the other NTers that post here.
You're on your way kid.

Joined Mar 2, 2010
Originally Posted by sn00pee

Well, at least you got this expression right, that's better than 75% of the other NTers that post here.
You're on your way kid.

Joined Oct 16, 2007

Originally Posted by sn00pee

You're on your way kid.
It's more a custom now
I understand that some people don't know what there saying, but it's a part of culture also...

Joined May 31, 2006
Originally Posted by King Beef

When I watch Entourage I tell myself this all the time.
Same here... I just don't have any talented friends I can latch on to.

Bums.

Joined May 16, 2009
I know I'm going to be famous, but I just don't want to deal with the exposure since I'm a private kinda guy

Joined Oct 16, 2007
Calculate the percentage of people who say it, and people who are famous for more than 15 minutes? .000001%

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now