I am going to leave this article about a-hole cops right here..... VOL dog murderers

I think this isnt thread worthy

grin.gif

hmmm.........

a) aint no cell phones allowed when you boxed up

b) if he did have access to his phone why not call your peoples to check on the dog

hmmm.........

b) if he did have access to his phone why not call your peoples to check on the dog

Originally Posted by irie

hmmm.........

This. He shouldnt of fell asleep at the table in the first place. If hes that f'd up he shouldnt be driving also.It kind of disgust me when ppl compare people to animals." what if that was your child in there?".....well, i wouldnt leave my child in a car to go eat at an ihop while drunk.

hmmm.........

This. He shouldnt of fell asleep at the table in the first place. If hes that f'd up he shouldnt be driving also.It kind of disgust me when ppl compare people to animals." what if that was your child in there?".....well, i wouldnt leave my child in a car to go eat at an ihop while drunk.

hmmm.........

when i was reading it, that is the first thing that i thought to myself also. if he was able to show pictures of his dog on his cell phone, why wouldnt he have picked up the phone and called his mother.

FYI - i went to high school with this kid, it just hit close to home which is why i shared.

toppshotta - shut up

hmmm.........

when i was reading it, that is the first thing that i thought to myself also. if he was able to show pictures of his dog on his cell phone, why wouldnt he have picked up the phone and called his mother.

FYI - i went to high school with this kid, it just hit close to home which is why i shared.

toppshotta - shut up

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
 maybe the thread title is offending but we got a flat booty thread appreciation floating around with 10+ pages

id like to know the follow up story on this.

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
 maybe the thread title is offending but we got a flat booty thread appreciation floating around with 10+ pages

id like to know the follow up story on this.

I mean regardless of what this dude did, the negligence shown by the cops to not even check the car is ridiculous. Then they say in the article that some cops were even clowning on him for asking
30t6p3b.gif
You cant just act like dogs dont have any rights, people cant go around killing innocent dogs without some sort of consequence. Sad sad story. That dog did not deserve to fry in the back seat of that car no matter how you look at it.

Something does seem kinda weird tho. If they take you to jail for DUI or whatever dont they impound the car as well? Why wasnt this done? I dont know if im completely buying this story

I mean regardless of what this dude did, the negligence shown by the cops to not even check the car is ridiculous. Then they say in the article that some cops were even clowning on him for asking
30t6p3b.gif
You cant just act like dogs dont have any rights, people cant go around killing innocent dogs without some sort of consequence. Sad sad story. That dog did not deserve to fry in the back seat of that car no matter how you look at it.

Something does seem kinda weird tho. If they take you to jail for DUI or whatever dont they impound the car as well? Why wasnt this done? I dont know if im completely buying this story

Originally Posted by CreekShow

30t6p3b.gif

I haven't spoken to dude, but, I don't see why the would take the car for a Drunk in Public. He wasn't driving, disobeying any traffic laws etc etc. 

Back
Top Bottom