I am sorry Shugaray....I

but I hate Hawaii now. 35-28
mad.gif

RIP huskies for this year. especially after that depressing wazu loss. looking forward to next year, i guess.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

but I hate Hawaii now. 35-28
mad.gif
Ahhh, bittersweet for me as well. I got mad love for Jun Jones & what he's done for the UH program but my allegiance was with the purple &gold. Last Saturday was a house divided. It was alma mater vs. alma mater. You should see how intent Jane was on watching the BCS selections yesterday.

I have a question. Why was Desmond Howard the sideline reporter? Didn't Mario Bailey & Dana Hall show him up during the HUSKIES Rose Bowl win overMichigan by doing the heisman pose during the game? Those Husky memories will never be forgotten.

I wanna keep him. I think he's got things on track. If our D was better, we'd probably be in a bowl game this year. The entire offense showed markedimprovement and the entire team played hard...the 2ndary just sucked. badly.
I say give him 1 more year to make a bowl. A new coach would mean a naother few years of rebuilding. I dont wanna be one of those SEC/Big 12 schools that getsa new coach every 3 years. Give dude time to FULLY implement his style and methods.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I say give him 1 more year to make a bowl. A new coach would mean a naother few years of rebuilding. I dont wanna be one of those SEC/Big 12 schools that gets a new coach every 3 years. Give dude time to FULLY implement his style and methods.

definitely fair. my friends and i argue about it all the time.
laugh.gif

as "good" as we've been this season, we shouldn't have to take a step backwards and have just as awful (or worse) a record next year.

(our defensive coordinator might need to go, tho.
tired.gif
)

Ty seems very loyal to his people so it should be interesting to see if he fires Baer or not and make him the scapegoat.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ty stick around another year or so but just think how much excitement a Mora hiring would bring back to UW football...of coursehe's never coached at the collegiate level before, let alone been inside a high school recruit's living room.

Im not sold on Mora myself...somethin seems fishy about him.
From all indications, I get the feeling Ty got to keep his job under the stipulation of revamping his defensive coaching staff. Theres gonna be a pressconference shortly, but we dont get AM reception in the building

Back
Top Bottom