I bought a pair Jordan 9 "Cool Greys" and a Pair of Jordan 11 "Space Jams" from my man...

I bought a pair of Jordan 9 "Cool Greys" and a Pair of Jordan 11 "Space Jams" from my man when he was going through a little bit of hardtimes, both deadstock for $225 a pair. HE IS NOW DEMANDING I SELL THEM BACK TO HIM AT THE SAME PRICE!!! I TOLD HIM $325 PER PAIR. AM I WRONG?

haha ask him if he sold you shoes last time or if you were offering him pawn shop service.

I'll take those SJ's for $325 ;-)

ummmm.....

"friendship over"
roll.gif

but real talk, don't do it, why'd he sell em in the first place

I honestly wouldn't even consider it let alone selling them. Demand or no demand if you bought them they're yours. He makes it sound like you were theholding tank for him.

I honestly would say forget it.

Look's like he took you as his pawn shop.
You judge.
Why not just ask you to lend him some money and use his sneakers as warranty.

Dont give em back, he sold them to you. Saying they were sold to you indicates a transfer in possesion, so they are yours and can do whatever you would likewith them. Like someone else said, its not like you were holding them for him.

he was dumb for sellin em to you in the first place. dont sell em.............watch your back homie

Yeah man it don't work like that..I won't sell ma kicks because I need some cash and wanna come buy it back...if he wannna get it back guess what u gotto make u some profit...
2008 is all bout making that green..

i say go ahead and sell em for more than you bought them
this country is built off of capitalism so why not try to make as much money as possible
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom