I came on too strong. Vol. Girl problems

stealth humblebrag thread remains in the shadows
Exactly.

Dude is coming through with these inverse bro-problems. 
laugh.gif

am i the only one who thought of a scenario where chick was on a break with her bf and pissed off....
thought she found something new and exciting
got hit up by her bf. deletes all evidence of the past 2 weeks, and try to rekindle that??
im imaginative i guess.
that is not imaginative.

That's what happened.

Despite what folks think, woman stay cuddled up with at least one D...

but on the contrary, woman for the most part aren't giving up yambs to random guys Without reason.

Think about it.is your game really That tight to where you do this on the regular ? You gotta analyze yourself and be honest.

She needed some passive aggressive revenge sex that will make her feel like she's winning when she goes back to her dude.

And she probably threw some awesome yambs cuz we all emotional yambs >>>

You were a pawn famb. It happens to the best of us. Luckily - we are here to let you know the deal.

The best thing you van do is delete everything and I mean EVERYTHING..

OP Where you at in NC? near the boro? I'm down to handle her creeper friend 
wink.gif

Are you black OP?

No, I am a light skin Dominican. Lets not start another topic here.

:smh:
You're out of your mind if you're thinking about giving her a hand written letter.
She already thinks you're creeper status because you came on too strong... if you do that she's going to upgrade you to stalker status.
You're smittened that's all... it's happened to me before. Meet someone you connect with more than on a physical level, but that other person's mindframe isn't in the same place as yours is currently... as in you want a relationship and she doesn't.
I think you should keep it moving seeing as she passed you twice already and haven't said anything to you... and she deleted you from FaceBook took... learn to take a hint man... she doesn't want anything to do with you... if she did she wouldn't have ignored you and deleted you from FaceBook. She would be showing interest too if she wanted to have something to do with you.
Hand written letter :rofl: >D |I out of your damn mind bro... hand written letter is for **** like your serious girlfriend when you messed up and you're trying to win her back if she was a good decent chick and you want to waste it on some chick you met at bar and boinked on the same night :smh: you live and you learn Snake... that's all I can tell you and I hope you take my advice over everyone else's in this thread.
Now...
If you absolutely like this girl a lot like that and want something more seriously then give it some time and then try to strike something back up, but don't be like how you were the first time.
If you see her out and about on campus approach her on some hanging up and hooking back up, but not no relationship steez until she's ready to go to that next level.
Just give it some time before you try to strike something back up though... even a text asking if she wants to hang out and have some drinks and if she accepts don't question her actions about why she cut you off talk about school or other things that might peek her interest... do not linger on the past and what happened just accept it and go from there... don't even mention the fall out... only think you should mention from the past between the two of you is the great sex you guys had after you two are liquored up real good. Then you make yourself less needy and make her be all strung out for you like you are for her now.
But... if she continues to ignore you or doesn't accept your invitation next time then keep it moving from there on out.
You in Grad School man... :smh: you should know better.

I wasn't thinking of writing a letter but more like a simple engraved stationary card. But appreciate all the advice. I def do like this girl thought.

OP, seriously. Run us through how you scoped her. This is just too funny to me.

You have the one problem everyone else can handle. 

Lets learn from each other. :lol:

Help me...help you...:lol:

Personally, I play the background and keep to myself and it works for me. 

Well I was at this one bar to begin with and I was scoping it out and everything looked lame. So I was with my friend and decided to go next door to check the other bar out. I close my tab and we wondered over to the next bar. Once I walk in I go to the bar and get a beer. I then proceed to go all the way to the back of the bar near where the DJ is at check out the place. Once there I post up for a second checking out the scene and see this girl dancing with her friend with long hair and a nice body. I could not see her face so instead of just jumping in and grinding I politely tapped her in the shoulder and when she turns around (at this moment I scope her face out and she looks pretty) I asked her if she would like to dance. She says yeah and from there, my game is quite strong, the rest is history. We dance for a bit, face to face, grinding, threw in a little bit of swing dancing (turns out girls love to get twirled around and dipped, that might just be white girls though) and when the lights came back on I asked her if she wanted to leave and go back to her place and she agreed.

On the walk back to her place we held hands and just talked, it was a good 15-20 min walk. Back at her place, she lives alone, I scoped out her apartment to see what she is interested in and get to know her a little bit more. I saw she had posters in italian, a bike, saw a lot of norts and even the insanity dvd's next to her tv. I asked her if she had a sound system, which then I put on Pandora to the Drake station. The low RnB and hip hop songs came on and it set up the mood. We talked some more after 2 hours of putting in work we finally go back to her room to where we have sex. After sex we talk some more and fall asleep at 630 in the morning.

In the morning we wake up around 11 and talked about how we slept and some small talk then I make moves again and round 2 is a go. From here we both get dressed and get some lunch at this local restaurant.

Not only was my game on point I was dressed to par. Taking notes from the dressing better thread, I had on brown dress shoes, dark jeans on with a shirt tucked in, bow tie and navy blazer. Some time during the night she had said the reason she said yeah to me when I asked her to dance while she had been saying no to everyone else was that I was dressed really nice and that I politely asked her to dance.

Let me know if I left anything else you might want to know.

This is actually LMR and ASD.. Last minute resistance (even though in your case she didn't resist) and anti-slot defense (That whole I never did this before thing). Things are just as she said, she's a freshman looking to have fun and not lay roots.
If you want an actual plan of action. When you see her say hi/what's up/hey whatever, keep it short, keep it simple. Then a month from now when the holidays are rolling around hit her up on some I was clearing out some of the numbers from my phone steez. That's when you lay the bait to see if she's still interested ... Don't talk about the things you have in common, hell act like you barely remember her. Then call upon whatever game you have to smash. No dates, no hanging out and catching up. Just smashing ..... I'm talking about inviting her to some campus party type of thing.
Also you gotta keep in mind that their is a chance that she has a bf and that's why she shut things down completely

I like your line about clearing out the numbers but I know for a fact that she doesn't have a boyfriend. I did my due diligence and scoped out her apartment while we she showed me around her place and could not find prove of foul play. Also while we were friends on facebook I check her page out and it was clean. I think I just definitely scared her away by talking to her too much and taking the mystery out of the game.

that is not imaginative.
That's what happened.
Despite what folks think, woman stay cuddled up with at least one D...
but on the contrary, woman for the most part aren't giving up yambs to random guys Without reason.
Think about it.is your game really That tight to where you do this on the regular ? You gotta analyze yourself and be honest.
She needed some passive aggressive revenge sex that will make her feel like she's winning when she goes back to her dude.
And she probably threw some awesome yambs cuz we all emotional yambs >>>
You were a pawn famb. It happens to the best of us. Luckily - we are here to let you know the deal.
The best thing you van do is delete everything and I mean EVERYTHING..

Like I said above the boyfriend part is definitely out of question. But is not being imaginative though, I can see how that could happen to some people. About my game being tight, it is fam. She was the third girl that weekend. I had done a Thursday and a Friday with no remorse and Saturday is the one I got sprung with. While is not the passive aggressive revenge sex that happens to all of us, that was Thursday night for me, it was just me coming on too strong. I do appreciate everyone with the support.

OP Where you at in NC? near the boro? I'm down to handle her creeper friend :wink:

Na brother, in the mountains. But her friend is from out of state where she went to school. Some place in VA.

Women are fickle and silly, they can't stand behind their own actions and act on impulse, living in the moment.

They will purposefully sabotage things out of shame or forced retrospective contempt and since so many of them view feeling on the same level as breathing air, it's part of her "journey" or struggle, it's a glorious fairytale of her unquestionable enigmatic female identity and she automatically views you as the bad guy now.

It's more her mistake than it is your's.

Ignore it and don't lose your pride over some flipflopper that probably got pancaked and wishywashed by another dude last night.

They live in the moment.

no worries, famb...

i just think there is another guy in the picture... whether it be her ex, or your game WAS that tight and you just macked up on her yambs..

the point is that she wanted to erase you as quickly as she could. deleting facebook friends? who goes thru all that trouble?

she just doenst want the off chance of things getting traced back to her.

no romo, but the only other reason i can think of was the pipe game was weak. most times, weak pipe game comes from inexperience.

you seem like you've had a few yambs in your day, so i dont think that is what it was...

but those are the only two reasons.... she has a dude, or weak pipe game, and i'm leaning towards the former.

lemme put on my MISS CLEO (fortune teller, not the big booty pron star) glasses and predict the future:

later on, she's going to kick you some LAME excuse about she felt bad about giving up the yambs so fast and didnt know how to face you....

i'll bet 100 rep points she'll say that to you in the future... and its going to coincide with her getting into an argument with the D she's currently snuggled up with right now.

and like i said... you fell for the good, emotional yambs... when all she wanted was the D...

it happens famb.. learn from it, and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS let the woman show her emotions before you do... ALWAYS.

.... ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS let the woman show her emotions before you do... ALWAYS.

This is what I need to work on, that is my witness. When I find the one I like that is my demise. I can't just play it cool. I always insist on hitting them up. But for the JO I have no problem ignoring them and putting them in their place.

How do you guys deal with not hitting them back up and waiting the whole 2 days business? I always try to go against conventional wisdom when is the girl I like. I always think it won't happen to me and time and time again it does. I've only had 2 girlfriends and I did it to both of them. I was just good enough to fix the situation and letting them see the light. I think it will happen with this girl too but now I must stay strong and not hit her up for a while.

Grabbed lunch with a one night stand? Where they do that at?? You creeped her out, PERIOD. Homeboy trying to wine n dine a bop
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Ol cuddle battle boy
roll.gif
he trollin b.

NOBODY smash a chick twice basically the same day they meet her and then take em on a date. OP probably just got her math and started blowing her line up

he trollin b.

NOBODY smash a chick twice basically the same day they meet her and then take em on a date. OP probably just got her math and started blowing her line up

I have no reason to troll. I have been a member here since 07 with thousands of post that got erased with the move to the new board. I don't post much here since being in Grad school does not give me a lot of free time specially the program I am in. Check my track record here never once have I trolld. We didn't go on a date that Sunday morning we casually got some food. I also did not blow up her phone I know the do's and don't, I just talked to her too much and took the mystery out of me.

I believe him, I have friends that have done similar **** and then wonder why the bop goes ghost. Acting desperate, creepy and/or clingy. Slow you roll, keep it cool. Stop taking college bops to Applebees and stop gossiping with girls all day like you their BFF. You'll get your swag back, takes a bit of trial and error after a long relationship.

We broke up 3 months ago but then we were on and off for 2 months after that, and just this last month is where I have been going P crazy and just slaying girls left and right.

Last edited:
This is what I need to work on, that is my witness. When I find the one I like that is my demise. I can't just play it cool. I always insist on hitting them up. But for the JO I have no problem ignoring them and putting them in their place.
How do you guys deal with not hitting them back up and waiting the whole 2 days business? I always try to go against conventional wisdom when is the girl I like. I always think it won't happen to me and time and time again it does. I've only had 2 girlfriends and I did it to both of them. I was just good enough to fix the situation and letting them see the light. I think it will happen with this girl too but now I must stay strong and not hit her up for a while.
easy solutions...

1. find something to do... your idle time is spent thinking about her.. you gotta get into something when you're bored. You're in grad school? read over some notes, or get on the COD...

2. stop being a slave to your phone... one night, just leave it in the car... ALL night... get back to it in the morning. you have to tune out the world sometimes.

3. delete / dont save the number... you start saving numbers and scrolling past the name will give you ideas.... w/ the JOs, keep them as that ten digit line so they wont have as much value. this may seem immature and petty, but this is a psychological game you have to play on yourself, famb...

4. understand the power of not saying anything.... silence will wear someone out emotionally. the weakest person in the room is the loudest. keep it cool, and dont worry about her cuz when she's not worrying about you. if she did, she'd hit you. plain and simple.

Grabbed lunch with a one night stand? Where they do that at?? You creeped her out, PERIOD. Homeboy trying to wine n dine a bop :lol: :smh: Ol cuddle battle boy. :rofl:

i just think there is another guy in the picture
There's ALWAYS another guy in the picture. Pipe her proper and stop blowing up these chicks' phones like a needy herb and you'll be the go-to. Like Drake says, "She could have a Grammy, I still treat her *** like a nominee" :pimp: Don't sweat these chicks and it makes them go bonkers.

Strong first post. Repped.

How is that not a girl problem bro? lol
See thats the thing man, I have gotten with plenty of jump offs that I know from day one I could never see my self with them. But this girl is different man, really smart, great family that all went to college not your typical JO. And like I said earlier she was just blown away by how charming and a gentleman I was.
but she gave up the box twice the first night...
ani_wtf_cube.gif

easy solutions...
1. find something to do... your idle time is spent thinking about her.. you gotta get into something when you're bored. You're in grad school? read over some notes, or get on the COD...
2. stop being a slave to your phone... one night, just leave it in the car... ALL night... get back to it in the morning. you have to tune out the world sometimes.
3. delete / dont save the number... you start saving numbers and scrolling past the name will give you ideas.... w/ the JOs, keep them as that ten digit line so they wont have as much value. this may seem immature and petty, but this is a psychological game you have to play on yourself, famb...
4. understand the power of not saying anything.... silence will wear someone out emotionally. the weakest person in the room is the loudest. keep it cool, and dont worry about her cuz when she's not worrying about you. if she did, she'd hit you. plain and simple.

Good ideas man, thanks for the needed advice.

but she gave up the box twice the first night...

Just because a girl gives it up does not make her a JO in my opinion. JO in my opinion are girls with out substance, you can't hold a conversation with them and all they are good for is the P.

You smashed on the first night but you think this one is different, how so, I'd like to know.......? :smh:

With all the other girls, I have minimal talk, I let them know what the deal is, go back to their place hit and then go home. I never never ever sleep over. This girl we were actually having meaningful conversations and chatting it up. For a minute I actually was coming to my senses and was thinking I should probably not sleep with her tonight, but my inhibitions were low and then I got to thinking, na I should definitely try to hit it haha. But just overall I connected with her in other ways then just being physically attracted. Something that never happens with the other girls that I'm just hitting for pleasure.

half of yall nt'ers are extra corny. :x

Let boy do him.

If he's feeling the chick, then go ahead and hang out the next day from smashing.

If you feel like calling after bagging the digits, ******gc all the next day not 3 days in advance, do you.

Why do people have to play a game and not be themselves to impress others.

Personally I think dude is far from clingy, he was just feeling a chick, who gave him the give and go.... and that **** is gone. It happens.

half of yall nt'ers are extra corny.
sick.gif

Let boy do him.
If he's feeling the chick, then go ahead and hang out the next day from smashing.
If you feel like calling after bagging the digits, ******gc all the next day not 3 days in advance, do you.
Personally I think dude is far from clingy, he was just feeling a chick, who gave him the give and go.... and that **** is gone. It happens.
all of this is wrong.

if you wanna bag broads you gotta appeal to them. and thirsty/desperate is NOT the look b.

if you really wanna impress a chick. invite one of the baddest **** you know to come over. and then without her knowing invite her over at the same damn time. and be like. "oh this just my friend monica..she cool peoples" your value goes thru the roof! trust me

I have no reason to troll. I have been a member here since 07 with thousands of post that got erased with the move to the new board. I don't post much here since being in Grad school does not give me a lot of free time specially the program I am in. Check my track record here never once have I trolld. We didn't go on a date that Sunday morning we casually got some food. I also did not blow up her phone I know the do's and don't, I just talked to her too much and took the mystery out of me.
We broke up 3 months ago but then we were on and off for 2 months after that, and just this last month is where I have been going P crazy and just slaying girls left and right.

half of yall nt'ers are extra corny. :x
Let boy do him.

You see this is what I was going with. I thought we would be mature enough now that it didn't have to be a game. That I could just let her know straight how it is but I was wrong. She liked my personality and what I had to offer but like others have said in this thread she didn't want it all too fast and it came across as being creepy. I guess at 23 one still needs to play games with these broads.

all of this is wrong.

if you wanna bag broads you gotta appeal to them. and thirsty/desperate is NOT the look b.

if you really wanna impress a chick. invite one of the baddest **** you know to come over. and then without her knowing invite her over at the same damn time. and be like. "oh this just my friend monica..she cool peoples" your value goes thru the roof! trust me

That's the thing, bagging broads is not a problem to me and that's not what my problem with this thread is about. I slay girls all the time, my problem here is how to undo the damage that I did by going too fast.

Last edited:
1st of all if she let you smash in the 1st day shes not the wife type. Why? because you arent the 1st guy she let do that and def not the last.

JOs can be fun and she obviously wanted the roll of JO. She just got to college probably from a strict home and she wants to have fun just like any young human being.

Why are you coming on so strong? listen to this but it might hurt.. your on a sneaker board asking for advice about her while shes probably smashing Jack and setting up to get smashed by Tony later in the week.

stop wasting your time and find other yambs, they are waiting for you. Focus on school and more importantly this is the time to be selfish and focus on yourself. DO YOU plain and simple

women love a independent man who have other things to do than to be following behind them like a lost puppy

Man up bruh.

:smh:
You're out of your mind if you're thinking about giving her a hand written letter.
She already thinks you're creeper status because you came on too strong... if you do that she's going to upgrade you to stalker status.
You're smittened that's all... it's happened to me before. Meet someone you connect with more than on a physical level, but that other person's mindframe isn't in the same place as yours is currently... as in you want a relationship and she doesn't.
I think you should keep it moving seeing as she passed you twice already and haven't said anything to you... and she deleted you from FaceBook took... learn to take a hint man... she doesn't want anything to do with you... if she did she wouldn't have ignored you and deleted you from FaceBook. She would be showing interest too if she wanted to have something to do with you.
Hand written letter :rofl: >D |I out of your damn mind bro... hand written letter is for **** like your serious girlfriend when you messed up and you're trying to win her back if she was a good decent chick and you want to waste it on some chick you met at bar and boinked on the same night :smh: you live and you learn Snake... that's all I can tell you and I hope you take my advice over everyone else's in this thread.
Now...
If you absolutely like this girl a lot like that and want something more seriously then give it some time and then try to strike something back up, but don't be like how you were the first time.
If you see her out and about on campus approach her on some hanging up and hooking back up, but not no relationship steez until she's ready to go to that next level.
Just give it some time before you try to strike something back up though... even a text asking if she wants to hang out and have some drinks and if she accepts don't question her actions about why she cut you off talk about school or other things that might peek her interest... do not linger on the past and what happened just accept it and go from there... don't even mention the fall out... only think you should mention from the past between the two of you is the great sex you guys had after you two are liquored up real good. Then you make yourself less needy and make her be all strung out for you like you are for her now.
But... if she continues to ignore you or doesn't accept your invitation next time then keep it moving from there on out.
You in Grad School man... :smh: you should know better.
geez who's that in your avy?

Back
Top Bottom