I can safely say that a year later..Fat Joe's elephant In The Room is that Crack...yup....

[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Featured guest(s)[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [th=""]Samples[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"The Fugitive"[/td] [td]StreetRunner[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:58[/td] [td]Linda Jones "Fugitive From Love"[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"Ain't Sayin' Nothin'"[/td] [td]Cool & Dre[/td] [td]Dre & Plies[/td] [td]3:38[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"The Crackhouse"[/td] [td]Steve Morales[/td] [td]Lil Wayne[/td] [td]3:33[/td] [td]Gene Chandler "Duke Of Earl", Cypress Hill "Hand On The Pump"[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Cocababy"[/td] [td]Danja[/td] [td]Jackie Rubio[/td] [td]3:26[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"Get It for Life"[/td] [td]DJ Khaled[/td] [td]Pooh Bear[/td] [td]3:28[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]"Drop"[/td] [td]Swizz Beatz[/td] [td]Jackie Rubio & Swizz Beatz[/td] [td]3:00[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]"I Won't Tell"[/td] [td]LV, Sean C, & Mario Winans for The Hitmen[/td] [td]J. Holiday[/td] [td]3:47[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]"K.A.R. (Kill All Rats)"[/td] [td]StreetRunner[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4:00[/td] [td]Marlena Shaw "Women Of The Ghetto"[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"300 Brolic"[/td] [td]LV & Sean C for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Opera Steve[/td] [td]3:11[/td] [td]Tyler Bates "Returns A King", War Scene From "300"[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Preacher on a Sunday Morning"[/td] [td]Scott Storch[/td] [td]Pooh Bear[/td] [td]3:28[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"My Conscience"[/td] [td]The Alchemist[/td] [td]KRS-One[/td] [td]4:11[/td] [td]Bob James "Nautilus"[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"That White"[/td] [td]DJ Premier[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:12[/td] [td]The Eleventh Hour "Nasty", DJ Khaled "Brown Paper Bag"[/td] [/tr][/table]

i threw this one da other day and i can say that yes...this album was that piff...production was exceptional, lyrics were good, came in lean with 12 trackswith little to no
filler....alot of ya were givin this album no love when it dropped..but lookin back it was exceptional...i'm lookin forward to fat joe's newalbum.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I don't care what anyone says not giving it any listen
i dunno why, lol....look at da production credits....worse case scenario if your fat joe hate runs thaaaat deep then its a great beat CD...but forthe cats with less

salt on their french fries its a pretty fire CD....only really wack track is the swizz beats track.

When ninjahood wasn't around there wasn't a Fat Joe thread in sight
nerd.gif
. Now that he's back so to speak I guess we can expect more threads likethis unfortunately.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

What about his street cred though?
didn't fat joe take a nap on da floor of his projects after goin to 106 and park? i know i was lurkin around watchin that.
laugh.gif

That whole CD was niiiiiccccccceeeee!!
Im a Fat Joe fan so it is what it is. I just hope that the next album he drops is nice as well because he came correct on EITR.
When does JOSE 2 drop? Does anybody know??

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Trying to pass off a Fat Joe album as being anything other than AWFUL should be a crime...

stagflation+slap+in+face+wall+street+greek.jpg

dude is a vet hush wit all that.

ninja.....i aint even listen to it but was it better than this?
ummmm......naw. Me, Myself, & I is argubly the best album in his catalog....

i rank em like this..

Me, myself, & I
Jealous Ones Envy
Elephant in the room
Don Cartegena
Loyalty
Jealous one's Still envy
represent
All or nothing

Yeah didn't understand the hate on this when it was released...I though it was pretty decent...
The second half of the album is way better than the first though...
KAR is
pimp.gif

i like this album as well but i preferred All or Nothing...i do like this one more than Me Myself and I....when that new Joe droppin

Back
Top Bottom