I can't be the only one that's seen that commercial for Fox's show "New Girl"...

I haven't been watching the show, but I just ran across this preview for the episode this coming Tuesday..
laugh.gif
@ both of their impressions..

Was watching Happy Endings and decided to check out New Girl, once I saw Damon Jr was in it.. I stopped watching it as I didn't think I could handle associating him with two different characters. Kinda nice to know he is only in the Pilot now.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Will she ever play something other than quirky awkward girl? Gets boring after awhile. 

why i can't watch the show

the black guy in these types of shows is always so corny...

Damon Jr. could play a gay character on his show and it wouldn't be any different from his character now. not saying the black guy has to be hard but theyre alway so corny

Cece >*
hannah-simone.jpg

only reason I bothered checking it out...show isn't that bad

These English chicks have a hold on me
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Cece >*
hannah-simone.jpg

only reason I bothered checking it out...show isn't that bad

These English chicks have a hold on me
30t6p3b.gif

This woman is immaculate 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Was watching Happy Endings and decided to check out New Girl, once I saw Damon Jr was in it.. I stopped watching it as I didn't think I could handle associating him with two different characters. Kinda nice to know he is only in the Pilot now.

I actually like both of these shows but think New Girl would definitely be alot funnier if DW.Jr would've stayed on it.  Schmidt is my favorite character though out of both shows though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom