I can't be the only one that's seen that commercial for Fox's show "New Girl"...

...where they clearly show Damon Wayans Jr. through the whole thing, but when it gets to the title screen, it's shows that black guy that's been in all the commercials. I mean, did they just figure that a black guy is a black guy and just let it slide or what¿
30t6p3b.gif

I think it's because Damon Wayans Jr. is still on another show on another network, his character will probably be replaced by
that dude at some point in the series.

Damon Wayans Jr. starred in the pilot, thus explaining all of the clips of him. However his other show, Happy Endings on ABC, that he starred on this past season got picked up for a 2nd season, so he'll be unable to be in the New Girl. Lamorne Morris will replace him starting in the 2nd episode of the series.

In other news... Zooey Deschanel
pimp.gif

Didn't know Happy Endings got picked up for another season.
smile.gif

I wish Traffic Light got picked up. That show was pretty good...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Damon Wayans Jr. starred in the pilot, thus explaining all of the clips of him. However his other show, Happy Endings on ABC, that he starred on this past season got picked up for a 2nd season, so he'll be unable to be in the New Girl. Lamorne Morris will replace him starting in the 2nd episode of the series.

In other news... Zooey Deschanel
pimp.gif

In that case, I apologize for my initial reaction. The commercials I've seen still have D. Jr so I must have not seen the new promos yet. D. Wayans Jr is hilarious though so it kinda sucks that he couldn't be in both because New Girl looks pretty funny. Happy Endings is comedy too though

I'm just guessing about the commercial, I haven't seen it but that would be the explanation.

And yeah, Wayans Jr. is funny and I thought he would have been good in the New Girl. I've been meaning to check out Happy Endings.

i seen it too... but luckily for him that Happy Endings did get picked up show is surprisingly good.

Isn't the gay guy on Happy Endings in scenes of the New Girl too? along with Damon Jr.? Anyway I noticed and thought he'd be able to work both jobs. I figured he had tried out for both pilots and Happy Endings just aired first and did well.

Anyway, Zooey
pimp.gif

I can't even front for a while now the white roommate (w/ no beard) has been hilarious for a few eps now.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Lmao....you need to wipe that zenith off bruh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But OP I was thinking the same thing when I watched the pilot/1st episode and the second episode back to back online. "oh we interchangeable now huh"

Will she ever play something other than quirky awkward girl? Gets boring after awhile.

She's beautiful tho.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Will she ever play something other than quirky awkward girl? Gets boring after awhile.

She's beautiful tho.
She played a *!!%% in 500 days of Summer

Back
Top Bottom