I cant be the only one who can't talk to someone with my sibling's name.

I was discussing with my boy about how I can't talk to girls that have the same name as my sister. He thinks it's perfectly fine and my ex thinks so too and has been with two guys that had her brother's name (well she does have 5 brothers with common American names). So what do you think NT? Is it awkward to try to engage in anything with a person that has your sibling's name? Have you thought about how it would be in bed when you say that name of someone you grew up with?

Originally Posted by alan713

I was discussing with my boy about how I can't talk to girls that have the same name as my sister. He thinks it's perfectly fine and my ex thinks so too and has been with two guys that had her brother's name (well she does have 5 brothers with common American names). So what do you think NT? Is it awkward to try to engage in anything with a person that has your sibling's name? Have you thought about how it would be in bed when you say that name of someone you grew up with?
My sister has a relatively unique name so it's only come up once. It was a girl I was just trying to smash from some chatroom (I was like 16
grin.gif
) but we never ended up meeting. I did think it was a little weird though

Originally Posted by youngdoc

My sister has a relatively unique name so it's only come up once. It was a girl I was just trying to smash from some chatroom (I was like 16
grin.gif

It was probably your sister, bro.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Originally Posted by youngdoc

grin.gif

It was probably your sister, bro.
laugh.gif
reminds me of that gif

Back
Top Bottom