I can't be the only one who does this (regarding the XXIIIs)

The only reason I've been visiting NT lately is to check this forum to see if the pictures have leaked yet.

My heart jumps in anticipation each time "XXIII" makes an appearance in a thread title, but alas, still no pictures. Constantly being teased by the vague remarks of those who have seen it, my frustration knows no end.

JB forum, you are one spiteful mistress.

P.S. Yes I do realize the irony of my thread title.

Don't worry about it, we're all in the same boat. I'm starting to think that the only reason we haven't seen them yet, is because they (JB) knows that it could be their last hoorah as far as a big release/sales go, and they just want to build as much hype as possible.

its better that the 23 pictures havnt dropped yet....less fakes in the market :D
happy.gif
www.jumpmansneakers.com
Best selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's
www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers

Be patient and get in line.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Another, "I wanna see pics post"....Why?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

MustBeTheShoes, I totally agree with you. I to, have been only on here in hopes of seeing the XXIII pics. I am also frustrated. But, in the end, I think its good that we have to wait to see pics.

Nobody's been talking about it for a few days?
So why start? Come on. Give yourself, and others who are as curious as you do, a break.
Relax and you'll find out if it is leaked.
Indohan

You will know when the pics have been leaked. There will be a million page thread :lol:
laugh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

It's funny that you complain about XX3 teaser threads by starting your very own XX3 teaser thread...
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

I do the same thing. I cant wait to see them. I haven't bought a pair of Jays since the black XX2s and the packages aren't doing much for me so far. I'm hoping the XX3s spark my interest again.

The thing i hate most is the people who tell people that they don't want pics posted on NT as if they are forced to come on here and check threads.
Advertise your sig here for $25 a month.

Myspace Is For Losers

Quote:
Don't worry about it, we're all in the same boat. I'm starting to think that the only reason we haven't seen them yet, is because they (JB) knows that it could be their last hoorah as far as a big release/sales go, and they just want to build as much hype as possible.
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

im not even that excited about seeing pics for them, i come on NT daily to browse and post
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

seeing pics is the ONLY reason to come into JB these days.

-J-
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

i found this surfing around
Quote:
Blurry picture of the Air Jordan XXIII. Features pods like the Air Zoom Kobe II. Was sent to me
v7e87r.jpg

hopefully they bring better pic

Are those for real?
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Warren

Yea I've been checking the JB forum first and if i dont see XX3, then it's on to the general forum.
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
>
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Quote:
seeing pics is the ONLY reason to come into JB these days.

basically, NT isn't the same and the newer releases are lame...

and I have been a Jordan shoe junkie since I995 when I was in the 5th grade, JB has been losing "it" for awhile now. Last pair of J's I bought were the red suede 21's when they went on sale. Last pair I bought @ retail when they came out were the Stealth XX's, ad those are the only 2 pair of J's I have bought within the last 3 years... I remember the good ol' days when it was all about the newest J coming out, then the retros took over and it's been a wrap ever since.
Quote:
"The ink of a scholaris worth a thousand times morethan the blood of a martyr"....

Back
Top Bottom