"I Can't Stay in the House."

I’d actually love a night shift job where its something like just cleaning up and restocking a large office. If i could do that work for 5 hours a day from like 9 pm to 3 am that’d be perfect. Would much prefer sleeping from 4 am t noon and then having the rest of the day to do stuff. So tired of people and the stress that comes with a 8-6 pm white collar job

I always gotta go somewhere every day, even if I have no social plans and it just means driving to the store or picking up food. I usually do take-out/carry out and never mess with ordering for delivery. If the restaurant is like a few minutes from where I live, might as well just go pick it up.

Sundays are a struggle with the NFL season though. Games all day and night so I usually don't want to miss anything. It hits you when it's halftime of the afternoon game and you realize the day and weekend are almost over

That Sunday NFL feeling is the truth. That halftime of the afternoon game hits different, and its usually because I'm starting to get tired because I've done nothing all day. I imagine it's different for west coasters, but waking up, getting hype for 1:00 kickoff, then watching 6 straight hours of red zone coverage or swapping games does make it feel like a waste of a day. :smh:

Staying inside avoiding people and covid>>>>>>>>. But seriously most of the people I speak to that aren't co-workers are friends I grew up with and we all have Xboxs and we all are homebodies and just have fun times in the Xbox parties

I’d actually love a night shift job where its something like just cleaning up and restocking a large office. If i could do that work for 5 hours a day from like 9 pm to 3 am that’d be perfect. Would much prefer sleeping from 4 am t noon and then having the rest of the day to do stuff. So tired of people and the stress that comes with a 8-6 pm white collar job

Yea even though I work nights I still have a few hours of daytime to do things and run errands. My shifts are 9pm to 7 am. Usually sleep from 8/9am to mid afternoon then I'm up for gym and errands.

The only hard thing about nights is I have to switch to a day schedule occasionally and that's rough. :lol:

Being home too much and being outside too much are imbalances. Pretty much gotta give an equal amount of time being out and staying in. Coronavirus made some people used to staying in. This could mess with people's heads. I guess be active doing something you like outside that's good.

Definitely becoming the opposite of this, I have no problem being in the crib for extended periods now. And to be quite honest when i head out i prefer it to be alone as well, need that energy to recoup.

It’s so cold here in the winter you don’t really have a choice sometimes.

i’ll just hop in the whip and leave sometimes and go somewhere better. Especially with Covid last year I didn’t want to deal with airports so I’d just leave for a week with my unemployed homie and see what’s good with somewhere warmer.

I work from home, and sometimes that run to the Starbucks drive thru is the highlight of my day. Wouldn’t trade it for going back to the office though

i havent been out since like October smh... im not talking about leaving the house... i leave the house every weekend to do errands... but i havent been to a restaurant/bar/mall/movies/game in a few months... like anything social where there is a lot of people congregating i try to avoid cuz of the pandemic... but also since my pops had surgery and me focusing on my renovation of my new place i just lost focus of my social life... maybe when the weather gets warm ill go out again... i really just dont want to get the virus...

Back
Top Bottom