I cuss every time _______ comes in the game VOL-Devean George sucks.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Right now it's Devean George for sure...

James Singleton is workin in Beast Mode right now, so there's no reason for Devean George to ever seen the %!*@@+* floor...

I'm glad you're noticing Singleton. I've wanted this guy to have the most minutes off the bench behind JET since frickin' training camp.
pimp.gif

George > Stack.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'm glad you're noticing Singleton. I've wanted this guy to have the most minutes off the bench behind JET since frickin' training camp.
pimp.gif

George > Stack.
Man, if he's playing like this he deserves every minute along side Terry off the bench at the swing spot... The dude is playing damn goodbasketball right now... Playin like he wants burn...
pimp.gif

Now if they could just get GG to play that hard every night, they'd be in good shape...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

pimp.gif

George > Stack.
Man, if he's playing like this he deserves every minute along side Terry off the bench at the swing spot... The dude is playing damn good basketball right now... Playin like he wants burn...
pimp.gif

Now if they could just get GG to play that hard every night, they'd be in good shape...
If it were possible, I'd move Wright back onto the bench. Start JET, have Singleton be our primary player off the bench.

I've lost hope for GG, he isn't consistent enough to get the burn he wants, and Carlisle won't give him that burn unless he's shining like astar.

Originally Posted by DMan14

340x.jpg

mr blown saves himself, armando benitez

but on a side not, he is probably one of the friendliest athlethes i ever met!
laugh.gif
wanted to joke to him about the blown saves but i thought second.

he was
pimp.gif
when he played for the marlins. but back on topic, probably dj mbenga

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Dj Mbenga
this guy's lucky to be in the league and with the lakers at that, i mean common the only thing keeping this guy on the league is his height,during today's game he got an entry pass from kobe then passed it back to nobody then a few possessions later took an uncontested jump shot and fell 2 feetshort of the mark

Giants fans

Think back before Fat !$@$ Walker, and Armando "Not my fault, I'm doing my job" Benitez

there was Felix

felix-rodriguez--2004-studio-plus-%C2%A9photofile.jpg

Tempo Killer

Chuck Hayes has no place on the floor when the game is within 25 points. In an idle world, Hayes would be a player like Danny Fortson but he turned out muchworse.

EDIT:
smh.gif
you guys don't even know what bad is with some of the players beinglisted.

Back
Top Bottom