I don't eat McDonald's anymore...but this looks good: The Mc10:35

That doesn't look good but when I want, putting bacon, egg, and cheese on my burger tastes very good
pimp.gif

for real though...all this talk about eggs on burgers makes me want to try it

never had it before but it sounds
pimp.gif

prolly kill me but whatever
laugh.gif

C'mon of all the !@#$ they serve at McDonald's that's not that bad. An OG egg McMuffin is the healthiest breakfast sandwich you can get at McDonald's, only like 10 grams of fat. Adding that to a double cheeseburger is way better than getting a double quarter pounder w/cheese or getting fries and apple pies.

People are sleeping on a burger with a fried egg on it. There's also a local bar around the corner from me that serves a peanut butter burger that is exactly what it sounds like. Burger slathered in PB. Sounds nasty but it's good as all hell.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

C'mon of all the !@#$ they serve at McDonald's that's not that bad. An OG egg McMuffin is the healthiest breakfast sandwich you can get at McDonald's, only like 10 grams of fat. Adding that to a double cheeseburger is way better than getting a double quarter pounder w/cheese or getting fries and apple pies.

People are sleeping on a burger with a fried egg on it. There's also a local bar around the corner from me that serves a peanut butter burger that is exactly what it sounds like. Burger slathered in PB. Sounds nasty but it's good as all hell.
dont get me wrong..i like a sandwich wit an egg on it ..but mcdonald's???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ya'll are sleeping on the Peanut Butter Burger. They don't do anything fancy. Next time you're chilling at a BBQ and someone just gets the burgers off the grill, ask them for some peanut butter and put like a tablespoon or 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter on top of the burger. (do not add ketchup or mustard. Lettuce and tomato is optional, but I find it takes away from the taste of the burger.) It sounds wrong, but it's really good, and I'm not one for strange food combos.

Then again, anything sounds good to me, since my breakfast right now, as with most mornings is a bunch of egg whites and some plain oatmeal.

Seriously why yall sayin rip to anyone who eats?

It's a burger with egg
laugh.gif

I'd like to try it.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom