I don't eat McDonald's anymore...but this looks good: The Mc10:35

[h1]Secret McDonald's Menu Items: The Mc10:35[/h1]
mc1035.jpg

The Mc10:35 isn't actually a secret McDonald's menu item because you have to buy two separate sandwiches and put them together yourself. However, it is rare and dangerously delicious looking.
I heard about this from a cashier at one of the localMcDonald's. He said it's getting kind of a cult following in SanFrancisco.
1. Go to McD's right when they are transitioning from breakfast to lunch.

2. Order one of the remaining Egg McMuffins from the breakfast menu and also order a McDouble since the lunch menu is now open.

3. Take the egg and Canadian bacon from the Egg McMuffin and put it on the McDouble.

The guy at the register said people call it a Mc10:35 because that's pretty much the only time you can pull this off.

They're damn good when hungover!

You know what else is damn good when hungover? A bacon and aspirinomelet. Also, puking helps sometimes but not at church and NOT IN THECOLLECTIONS BASKET. Confession that week was a little awkward.

Check Out The Secret McMenu Item That's Sweeping SF, The Mc10:35 [consumerist]

That does look very good. Place round here probably wouldn't serve you it though - even if there are breakfast items still on the rack behind them at 10:31 they make you buy something from the regular menu.

smh.gif

I dont eat mcdonalds anymore either but that does look like something i would have tried at one point in time.

lol that's kinda cool but i'd rather go to fat burger and get one with eggs and bacon. the taste of mcdonald's food (sans chicken nuggets) is pretty low, especially their hamburgers which remind me of the ones served in my middle school cafeteria
sick.gif

laugh.gif
at The timing needed just to attempt to order that. You have a 10 minute window max and that's if the employee will sell you the leftover breakfast sandwich. Most won't.

that actually does look delicious....I tryed a quarterpounder the other day for the first time...it was actually better then i expected.

Minus the mustard, that does look good...

I remember on an episode of the Simpsons, they had a sandwich similar to that... they called it the "Good Morning Burger"
laugh.gif

Edit: that's cheese, not mustard... my mistake!!!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I had eggs on a burger once...

sick.gif
I don't eat burgers much, but when I do, I'd prefer an egg on it
pimp.gif

3179587108_06511fdf41.jpg

does that burger also have mayo and cheese or am i buggin?

geezus.....

I would demolish.

I still pound McDonald's every now and then. Every two months or so, I get that ONE day where I go to town on a 20 pc, 2 double burgers, and a chicken sammich with a buckload of fries.... and a diet coke.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom