I DONT GET WHY NIKE HAVE NOT RELEASED THE PENNY II YET

I don't get why nike HAS not released the Penny II yet

Nike release the Penny II, I bet they will SELL better than the 1's and the 4's

not trying to grill you but damn all the time there is a Penny 2 post about the word on them well i dont know and probably if someone did know they would have posted it
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

my first nikes :\
ohwell.gif
SANDIEGOCHARGERS
S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

They did.. They didn't re-release them though, I'm hoping for atlantics...
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

THE MORE THESE KIDS KEEP YELLING AT NIKE... US OLD SHOE HEADS WILL BE MORE SATISFIED. KEEP YELLING KIDS.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

These posts need to stop. Most of us would like to see them again. I have 2 pairs of the og's and I would love to get the one pair I missed. The black and blue colorway. Hopefully sooner then later.
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

I wouldn't mind seeing them again...one thing though-I was looking at my OG pair and they have the old HUGE air max bubble. I bet most people will complain when/if Nike retros them and they have the moderate sized heel air max that are one shoes today. Just a thought.

I DON'T GET WHY NIKE WOULDN'T RELEASE A SHOE THAT WON'T SELL.
Looking for a few things:
Charles Barkely Suns Jersey, sz 40-44, Air E-Cue sz 10
Penny Hardaway Magic Jersey sz 40-44
AIM- youngmontana816
bballjordan17@gmail.com

I prefer them not to retro them, so I can rock my OG's in peace.
"I don't go to High School,I go to School High."
"I'm packin' a pair of chrome's,but I ain't talkin bout the 8s.

What I don't really get is why every week, someone has to ask about these shoes?? Penny II are a great shoes that people really want it to retro. If and when they retro these.. what's next?? That's what I really want to know...

Believe me, when these finally get retroed, you will know about it. The thread will be like 20 pages long in 10 minutes.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

I don't get why nike HAS not released the Penny II yet

Nike is slackinnn
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

I motion to lock all Penny Retro II & III Request threads on sight for at least the next year.

.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Im with NICK on the motion to lock all threads.

Im never one for "bragging" that I once owned these very shoes and cant wait to see them again, BUT Im starting to feel that everyone who is dying for a retro prob doesnt even remember when they dropped or even old enough to walk in 96.
Sorry for the vent

FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

well, im old enough to remember not being able to get them. it was in jr high, and i only got 2 shoes a year. these were not one of the pairs, as i always choose jordans. I want these retroed so badly.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

imo III's > II's. but i love em both anyway
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

9897​

Back
Top Bottom