I Don't Know How ALLHIPHOP and BOSSIP Got Our Video, But Sincere Thanks For The Promotion...

Joined Jan 17, 2007
^ Thanks my dude...

...truth be told, not too many people were supposed to even see this.

It was just a quick vid shot in a day (last Monday as a matter of fact) to put on his facebook fan page to promo the next tape...

...get the text today like, ''yungin its on allhiphop.''

[Gucci] Well damn. [/Gucci]

We don't even know how it got there - but once again, to the allhiphop powers that be....thanks.

Joined Jan 17, 2007
^ Thanks my dude...

...truth be told, not too many people were supposed to even see this.

It was just a quick vid shot in a day (last Monday as a matter of fact) to put on his facebook fan page to promo the next tape...

...get the text today like, ''yungin its on allhiphop.''

[Gucci] Well damn. [/Gucci]

We don't even know how it got there - but once again, to the allhiphop powers that be....thanks.

Joined Dec 3, 2006
are you day one?

been bumpin roll with the prince 1-3 for a minute....

Joined Jan 17, 2007
JR 'preciate it my N'

...and naw my dude I'm not Day One - that's my man - put it like this: if he's Kanye, I'm Hip Hop...if he's T.I., I'm JG.

I go to realtalkny today and see that we up there too, don't know how it happened, but to my dude LifeisMoreThanKicks, tell everybody over there we can't thank y'all enough...

...I'm not even gonna front, morale had been kinda low recently, but to see a low budget vid that was shot in a day and edited on a desktop crack all these websites is boost like you wouldn't believe.

There's a ton of more work to be done of course, but the question ''Man, are people even hearin' us?'' has been answered...

...good lookin' out to ALL of y'all, honestly.

Joined Jan 17, 2007
JR 'preciate it my N'

...and naw my dude I'm not Day One - that's my man - put it like this: if he's Kanye, I'm Hip Hop...if he's T.I., I'm JG.

I go to realtalkny today and see that we up there too, don't know how it happened, but to my dude LifeisMoreThanKicks, tell everybody over there we can't thank y'all enough...

...I'm not even gonna front, morale had been kinda low recently, but to see a low budget vid that was shot in a day and edited on a desktop crack all these websites is boost like you wouldn't believe.

There's a ton of more work to be done of course, but the question ''Man, are people even hearin' us?'' has been answered...

...good lookin' out to ALL of y'all, honestly.

Joined Nov 15, 2007
It's always nice to see fellow NT'ers doin they thing. Good luck man...and most importantly, don't ever stop working. Too many up and coming people want shortcuts and handouts. A great work ethic and a true love for the game itself (not a love for what the game can do for you) is all you or anyone else needs.

Keep grindin

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now