i don't know if this is a stupid question but........

guys, do you think the true blue 3's will sell out quickly when they get re-released again? i mean price wise and hype wise?i've asked this becauseim clueless if these babies will be a G.R. or a L.E. release.....i don't want to brag or be rude but im planning to buy 2 pairs of the 3's. never gotthe chance to buy this kicks way back because athlete's foot were the only ones who carried these shoes back then. and by the time i've realized thatthey were indeed selling these kicks, they were sold out!!!or if not, the shoe on display was the last(incidentally a size 8 or 8.5) they had in the store.need your advices because i still want to cop a pair of the phats in both colorways, a pair of the penny 2 retro's (now that they're on SALE!!!), theblack/gold flightposite's (on sale too) and for some hopeless reason, a pair of the hyperdunks (any colorway will do). i think that you will all agree withme that it will be more expensive this time right?the price for the fire red's, black cats and pure $$ was php7,495. so my wild guess would be around php8kplus? is it really worth the wait? im in a tight budget right now,that is why im asking. should i pass on the shoes that i've mentioned and wait? anyadvice from you guys will definitely help. sorry for the long post though,
Thanks and good day!!!!!!peace
smile.gif

That's tough indeed but I think it's best you reserve some dough for the TB3's.
I'm sure price will be around 7495 only. (If they release in PI which I do hope), same price with all the 3's and most retro kicks release.
No doubt, this will be hyped. Beware of resellers. Most SB/Supra boys in metro will get this even if they don't know nothing bout such kicks.
This will sell out fast esp they don't come in a pack or somethin'. again, this is how I am looking at it.

No..

Take the Black Cement and AJ3 that was released last 07 as an example.. They were all in the outlets..

Originally Posted by foshizzles

I'm sure price will be around 7495 only. (If they release in PI which I do hope), same price with all the 3's and most retro kicks release.
No doubt, this will be hyped. Beware of resellers. Most SB/Supra boys in metro will get this even if they don't know nothing bout such kicks.
This will sell out fast esp they don't come in a pack or somethin'. again, this is how I am looking at it.
wow... word from the master!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

wow... word from the master!
pimp.gif
AMF?!?!??! hahahah! Yun lang ang tingin ko dyan. I could be wrong but I'm positive with it.
laugh.gif

Si idol talaga..hehehe

IMO I will not wait for them to hit the outlets coz the waiting process will kill me. Thats whats happening to me with the aj2009, patiently waiting for it togo on sale, which I know & 100% sure will
laugh.gif
I'll do the same with the IV white cements & the aj 1 60+ pack (hope it drops here).. whichever goesfirst coz I'm really after the retros..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

No..

Take the Black Cement and AJ3 that was released last 07 as an example.. They were all in the outlets..
It's possible but I see the TB3 release to be something like the Grape Vs or Mars IV.
It's way much better than the FR3's IMO and it doesnt belong to a pack like the BC3. Just imagine if the Black Cement 3s dropped without them 20's.
Materials and the quality could be a factor but I'm seeing them flying off the shelves...

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

IMO I will not wait for them to hit the outlets coz the waiting process will kill me. Thats whats happening to me with the aj2009, patiently waiting for it to go on sale, which I know & 100% sure will
laugh.gif
I'll do the same with the IV white cements & the aj 1 60+ pack (hope it drops here).. whichever goes first coz I'm really after the retros..
smile.gif

guys thank you for the tips.....
smile.gif
oh yeah, the aj2009's are kindagrowing on me too sir.hehe. ajIV white cements?an og sir?we have the same mentality sir.....coz' im also after the retros.....then again, another expensiveyear for us shoe heads
roll.gif

php7495?i hope so sir.... ***fingers tightly crossed****
happy.gif
and regarding the cement 3's not included in the 20/3 cdp?yup you're definitely right!!! dapat wala nang cements ngayon....
@jason16: yup......coz my fire red 3's are now starting to chip off.....specially the red part of the left shoe......it's like a piece of landexperiencing el nino
mad.gif
mad.gif
DANG!!!!!!

Thanks RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

IMO I will not wait for them to hit the outlets coz the waiting process will kill me. Thats whats happening to me with the aj2009, patiently waiting for it to go on sale, which I know & 100% sure will
laugh.gif
I'll do the same with the IV white cements & the aj 1 60+ pack (hope it drops here).. whichever goes first coz I'm really after the retros..
smile.gif

guys thank you for the tips.....
smile.gif
oh yeah, the aj2009's are kinda growing on me too sir.hehe. ajIV white cements?an og sir?we have the same mentality sir.....coz' im also after the retros.....then again, another expensive year for us shoe heads
roll.gif

"They say" IV white cements will be re-releasing this year..
pimp.gif
every year is always an expensive year for us
roll.gif

i guess it depends.. like the Jordan 2k9, you could wait for it to go on sale cuz not everyone likes it.. so there's a chance na it wont run out of stockand sizes.
but the true blues was released before and they sold out pretty fast. best bet is go save some money for it or go hit the local store and ask info and ask themif they could hold some for u.

the Retro 3 scheduled for Sept 09 are not the "true blues" or "September blues" rather:

Jordan 3 Retro "Hall of Fame" similar to the OG colorway portrayed on the retro card
Release Type: Labor Day Weekend Limited Release
Colorway: White/Fire Red/Cement (yes I know its elephant print and not cement but thats directly what the description shows)
Sizes 7 to 18 will be available.

I was hoping for TB
frown.gif

the Retro 3 scheduled for Sept 09 are not the "true blues" or "September blues" rather:

Jordan 3 Retro "Hall of Fame" similar to the OG colorway portrayed on the retro card
Release Type: Labor Day Weekend Limited Release
Colorway: White/Fire Red/Cement (yes I know its elephant print and not cement but thats directly what the description shows)
Sizes 7 to 18 will be available.

I was hoping for TB
frown.gif

CRAP.........
sick.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom