I dont see why not......

I havent posted in a while, so I figured I'd throw up some of the recent stuff I've done. All customer orders. I have a few more I need to knock out before I can get back to posting my own ideas and concepts.

took the Cactus stabs and made 'em a lil more wearable. its probably hard to see in the pics but the panels get progressively lighter as you move from the back to the front

my boy Toby is my barber and is also the official barber for the Seattle Seahawks(has an office in the training facility specifically for cutting players hair) so he wanted an official shoe to put up in the shop. His company name is Nyce Cuts. Color matched the shoes to the helmet (pics with them by the actual helmet woulda been better but, I was in a rush to get 'em back to him)....not a groundbreaking design, but they serve their purpose and he really likes them as well as the customers.

l_f68bb0497f1a72e2da6ae6d2899d0a38.jpg

l_8ddafc43a885c36bebfc673e593960c8.jpg

l_f9d42a2c742fa3cd956313daeafbfb49.jpg

these were done for an up and coming R&B artist named Kartier. a B-day gift from his management group. He wanted a gold and royal blue shoe with crowns and his name on them. He really liked the Magneto forces so I incorporated that same pattern in 2 different shades of gold...carried it onto his name script as well.

I didnt wanna post these till I was sure the customer got his shoes, but I've been sitting on the pics and since Im posting, I'll add these in. TMNT:Secret of the Ooze Dunks....if you cant tell, its a Donatello shoe. Shell pattern on the tongue and back section of the shoe w/ bright green stitching to symbolize the ooze that mutated the turtles....purple laces and swooshes....Donatello graphic on the inside of the tongue. Im pretty happy with 'em, I just hope he is too. I'll post the rest of the pics when I know he has them.

Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

those ninja turtles are so ill....very nice work
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

T E A M I C E

Stabs came out great Manny. Thanks again my man.

The pics do them NO justice.

Im not a "neck breaker" type dude, but cats are getting off on em everywhere i go.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

not a problem....glad they worked out for you

my camera/lack of camera skills have been an issue for years though. and here I thought I was doin somethin with the white backgrounds though lol
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

man those Donatello's are CRAZY...you have great skills my dude
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
R.I.P. BILL WALSH​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'm not a Seahawks fan, but those Vandals are on point and the Ninja Turtles Dunks are crazy
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

I just realized the stabs are my 4th pair that youve done.

And im not even really a custom shoe type dude. I used to say id never wear em.

(granted, all mine are basic color changes, but still...)
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

EL- I hope my AF2's are next on your work bench! :tongue:
tongue.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Back
Top Bottom