I failed so much it so big bugz awreaddy

so yea I was drinking some yakitty yak ayk when all of a sudden a big #%@ cockroach came out of nowhere.. I aint know what to do so Iwas just staring at itlike what you gonna do holmes... whats your next move cause w/e it is I got you ya feel me bro-de.chea chea.... I stumbled to the top of the stemps slouched tothe kitchenz and hit the cabinet under the sink and say alot of spray bottles I aint know which one was the raid so I grabedded 3bottles and ran jumped overthe coch hit the stairs hit the slip move feel on my #%@ and started slidin i hit the bottom and everything was OH SPnap!! hit my room and the roach wasgone... I hit the sack.. woke up a the roach was 2 feet from me muggin me like i mug big booty i slowlly look around for the bottlz of sprayz grab my lighterand go to goworks.lllllllllllll dude was scramblin like frost eggs in hot suace with the heat on maximus i burnt my bed covers, the broom i got in the cornerand a couple of computer wires and i got black smoke spots everwrywhere. what I'm gone do now...and I aint even kill it ...it scrawled in a deepsocketcorne..man damn

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Apparently, I had more trouble reading your post than the roach had to deal with you.

Print this, put it in your pocket and carry it every day to remember your accomplishment. Be proud of your post.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

so yea I was drinking some yakitty yak ayk when all of a sudden a big #%@ cockroach came out of nowhere.. I aint know what to do so Iwas just staring at it like what you gonna do holmes... whats your next move cause w/e it is I got you ya feel me bro-de.chea chea.... I stumbled to the top of the stemps slouched to the kitchenz and hit the cabinet under the sink and say alot of spray bottles I aint know which one was the raid so I grabedded 3bottles and ran jumped over the coch hit the stairs hit the slip move feel on my #%@ and started slidin i hit the bottom and everything was OH SPnap!! hit my room and the roach was gone... I hit the sack.. woke up a the roach was 2 feet from me muggin me like i mug big booty i slowlly look around for the bottlz of sprayz grab my lighter and go to goworks.lllllllllllll dude was scramblin like frost eggs in hot suace with the heat on maximus i burnt my bed covers, the broom i got in the corner and a couple of computer wires and i got black smoke spots everwrywhere. what I'm gone do now...and I aint even kill it ...it scrawled in a deep socketcorne..man damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by seniosoul

so yea I was drinking some yakitty yak ayk when all of a sudden a big #%@ cockroach came out of nowhere.. I aint know what to do so Iwas just staring at it like what you gonna do holmes... whats your next move cause w/e it is I got you ya feel me bro-de.chea chea.... I stumbled to the top of the stemps slouched to the kitchenz and hit the cabinet under the sink and say alot of spray bottles I aint know which one was the raid so I grabedded 3bottles and ran jumped over the coch hit the stairs hit the slip move feel on my #%@ and started slidin i hit the bottom and everything was OH SPnap!! hit my room and the roach was gone... I hit the sack.. woke up a the roach was 2 feet from me muggin me like i mug big booty i slowlly look around for the bottlz of sprayz grab my lighter and go to goworks.lllllllllllll dude was scramblin like frost eggs in hot suace with the heat on maximus i burnt my bed covers, the broom i got in the corner and a couple of computer wires and i got black smoke spots everwrywhere. what I'm gone do now...and I aint even kill it ...it scrawled in a deep socketcorne..man damn
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ho my gawwwwwwwd Im cryin thats how funny this S is, best believe Im gonna be sendin the link around GOTDAYM

Back
Top Bottom