I Feel Like J Cole's debut will be EXTREMELY SOLID (compared to other XXL Frosh)

the songs he has been dropping havent caught my ear..but they grow on me..a pretty good sign i guess

im positive itll be better than wale and asher's and currensy..
ohwell.gif

the songs he has been dropping havent caught my ear..but they grow on me..a pretty good sign i guess

im positive itll be better than wale and asher's and currensy..
ohwell.gif

I just hope ppl don't overrate it. I expect it to be really good and possibly great.

If it's as good as Below The Heavens
pimp.gif
If it's better then it I'd be impressed.

I just hope ppl don't overrate it. I expect it to be really good and possibly great.

If it's as good as Below The Heavens
pimp.gif
If it's better then it I'd be impressed.

From the quality of the leaks. This album should be a debatable classic.

"Premeditated Murder" & other leaks have his debut album, on the top of my list.

If the leaks are this great, just imagine the album cuts.

From the quality of the leaks. This album should be a debatable classic.

"Premeditated Murder" & other leaks have his debut album, on the top of my list.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

There's about 4 other guys on THAT cover who's debut I'm MORE interested in hearing...

1. Nipsey Hussle
2. Big Sean
3. Wiz Khalifa
4. Fashawn (his sophmore)

But I'll give J Cole's album a fair shot (if it EVER comes out)... I'll just go into it with extremely low expectations and hope I'm surprised by something... I bought into the HYPE around The Warm Up, and while it wasn't bad, I gave it ONE full burn and NEVER listened to it in its entiretly EVER again (and NO future plans of doin so)... Dudes music is just boring, he's talented, he's just OVER thinkin it...

Back
Top Bottom