i feel like $#*^... what should i do

Discussion in 'General' started by h1ghstar, Mar 9, 2009.

1. h1ghstar

h1ghstar

ighht so my girl broke up with me 2 months ago, shes pregnant with my baby 7 month now, she broke up with me because she said i wasnt treating her right... (isay it was the pregnancy hormones) so she just stop talking to me like a month ago. i would just talk to her mom about the kid and to see how everything wasgoing.. then i go to her house a couple of days back just to see this straight up loser going in her house i called her the same day i saw this buh she didntpick up [​IMG]....but now i know she be chillin with him watching movies,alot of talking on the fone, they say they just friends. cuz i confront him today on the fone i wanted him to see me buh he was scared to meet me, i was gonnamess this dude up..... but im 100 percent sure that the baby is mine tho.... what yall think bout this? what should i do? this is crazy[​IMG][​IMG]

2. jawnyquest

jawnyquest

wait til she has the baby.

relax til then.

3. daytona 5000

daytona 5000

4. dropkicks

dropkicks

That sucks man .. I'd be pissed too that's foul .. It seems like that girl leaves you with no options so theres not much you can do but fall back tillshe has that baby .. Because you caught that dude go into her house tho I wouldn't even be thinkin about gettin back with that girl even if she ispotentially carrying your child .. I wouldn't encourage you to beat on that dude .. but honestly i probably would especially if i was sure she was carryingmy baby

5. n o r e a g a

n o r e a g a

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thank me later. [​IMG]

6. jayhood23

jayhood23

She played you and had somebody on the backburner....its not that you werent treating her right she just made up some lame excuse to break it offand became fond of this new guy

7. youngflykidchris

youngflykidchris

8. nawth21

nawth21

nothing you can do. She's not dating you anymore, doesnt matter if the kids yours or not. You're going to have to deal with her for the rest of yourlife, better keep it peaceful

9. coolnificent

coolnificent

reminds me of Next Friday [​IMG]

10. h1ghstar

h1ghstar

Thats What im Tryin to do i got his number i be textin him to meet up he always like nahh we just friends this and dat... im 100% sure that baby is mine thatmakes me so pissed at this[​IMG][​IMG] how can she do dat

11. h1ghstar

h1ghstar

how Can a dude look at a pregnant girl?? thats some sick $#**

12. jayhood23

jayhood23

It happens, I know from experience....cats are mad grimey when it comes to females. And stop texting that dude it makes you look mad feminine anddesperate

13. solematic j21

solematic j21

worry about your kid dont worry about her move on

14. jeremyt7

jeremyt7 Banned

dats why you shouldn't get a dame pregnant unless you know shes the right one. Coulda saved yourself the heartache and listening to your situation youcoulda saved alotta money. And why are you mad and wanting to fight the guy. Your girl chose up. If there is anyone you should be mad at or wanting to fight itshould be your girl. But don't do that. And yea you do look real weak texting the guy tryin to go fight him and all. Your former "girl" chose upand you've been demoted. When are yall gonna realize girls are not angels and not to be trusted. Lose these girls and Get yourself a WOMAN.

15. teflandon

teflandon

Basically.

16. lurkin2long

lurkin2long Banned

no joke................

youd be surprised......................pregnant p is serious......................

17. h1ghstar

h1ghstar

i guess you righ.[​IMG]

18. jeremyt7

jeremyt7 Banned

dats why you shouldn't get a dame pregnant unless you know shes the right one. Coulda saved yourself the heartache and listening to your situation youcoulda saved alotta money. And why are you mad and wanting to fight the guy. Your girl chose up. If there is anyone you should be mad at or wanting to fight itshould be your girl. But don't do that. And yea you do look real weak texting the guy tryin to go fight him and all. Your former "girl" chose upand you've been demoted. When are yall gonna realize girls are not angels and not to be trusted. Lose these girls and Get yourself a WOMAN.

19. luong1209

luong1209

YNS...Anymore.

Like mentioned, wait till the kid is born...then check if it's yours.

20. toma630

toma630

21. sneekerluvr

sneekerluvr

22. primavera vills

primavera vills

Get a DNA test for the kid when he/she is born, and don't stress yourself over the girl, fam....it's unhealthy. I'm in a stressful/depressing timein my life as well [my girl...well "baby moms" is 5 months pregnant and we don't really get along anymore, but we want it to work out for thebaby's sake.....but I don't think it will.]

What I do, is listen to music all the time, and write until my hand goes numb.

23. h1ghstar

h1ghstar

moving on with a kid now its gonna be harder i cant lose contact with her... i guess this a crazy world dudes now a dayz... she seven month old...smh[​IMG]

24. h1ghstar

h1ghstar

its the hormones, thats how we were 2 month ago till she left. and blame everything on me[​IMG]

25. jeremyt7

jeremyt7 Banned