I Feel Sorry For Travis Porter...

roll.gif
that ___ Roscoe Dash after that whole turn't up fiasco they had has been coming out with nothing but bangers: ie: "Show Out" and others... Them dudes ain't been the same since.

I thought Roscoe Dash was part of Travis Porter?
that %%+* got me confused when I saw only one dude for the "Turnt Up" vid

a while back, I downloaded Streets R Us, Traveeey, and both Roscoe Dash Mr. Turnt Up Tapes and listened to them a good bit. Roscoe Dash just does what they do better.

"I'm So Gone" is stupid (in a good way). I'm gonna be lookin at sons whole camp ******ed if that doesn't somehow find its way to being a single.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

a while back, I downloaded Streets R Us, Traveeey, and both Roscoe Dash Mr. Turnt Up Tapes and listened to them a good bit. Roscoe Dash just does what they do better.

"I'm So Gone" is stupid (in a good way). I'm gonna be lookin at sons whole camp ******ed if that doesn't somehow find its way to being a single.
Been hearing it on the radio...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

i feel bad too

they make way better music

that go shorty go is FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE
that song do go hard as hell. But Dash just does what they do but better like D StaXX said. Roscoe even going harder now after that Turnt up mess. He proving himself. Travis still aint even got a deal i heard and Roscoe does
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Roscoe got like 3 or 4ish singles out right now he just putting out. "Show Out, Feeling Like Dis, Im So Gone"

We was just talking about this..Roscoe starting to take over the A. I heard they put 20,000 of that mixtape they just dropped around the whole city. Show out starting to pick up spins.

TP gotta come back with another hit quick or they'll be forgotten they keep putting out these mixtapes with the same songs is not a good look

I don't see them both making it. I already said I feel Roscoe is better but Travy is at a disadvantage being a group, from the get go.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I don't see them both making it. I already said I feel Roscoe is better but Travy is at a disadvantage being a group, from the get go.

Yep exactly. Its not looking good for TP at all.
We was just talking about this..Roscoe starting to take over the A. Iheard they put 20,000 of that mixtape they just dropped around thewhole city. Show out starting to pick up spins.

TP gotta come back with another hit quick or they'll be forgotten theykeep putting out these mixtapes with the same songs is not a good look
Yeah i heard Dash got people with mad bread putting work behind scenes. If Dash takes over the A then hats off cuz he deserve it. I know in the back of his mind he is laughing at TP
laugh.gif

I swear that Show Out song alone is a banger. Oh yeah. im a east coast dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

whoa whoa whoa! I see _'s outside of i285 are clueless.. Travis Porter turnt that song up for that guy. Not saying "Turnt Up" didn't go hard from the jump, but when T. Porter touched it, it took off! Not to mention this lil _ roscoe is a theif, he might get that aaa beat if I catch him.. but that's neither here nor there. Dude used to sit in the club like a lame soakin up everybody's swag (for lack of better term) and bitin others records. If he dont break bread wit my team, ima get him, Polo dont give him no ice cause it's good as got. yea im e-bangin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

We was just talking about this..Roscoe starting to take over the A. I heard they put 20,000 of that mixtape they just dropped around the whole city. Show out starting to pick up spins.

TP gotta come back with another hit quick or they'll be forgotten they keep putting out these mixtapes with the same songs is not a good look
how serious is Polow's deal with him?

I really wish they would have just Kept the original song, paid vybe & all came up together.

I also think they would be way better if they replaced Ali with Roscoe Dash
laugh.gif

but dont feel sorry for Travis Porter @ All..as far as buzz and fanbase goes, they're winning. But I agree Roscoe makes HITS.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif
that ___ Roscoe Dash after that whole turn't up fiasco they had has been coming out with nothing but bangers: ie: "Show Out" and others... Them dudes ain't been the same since.

Negative.

Lose Ya Mind
Go Shorty
Everytime

Nothing but constant rotation in the A.... Not sure if your correct on this one big dawg.... TP is doing just fine.  

whoa whoa whoa! I see _'s outside of i285 are clueless.. Travis Porter turnt that song up for that guy. Not saying "Turnt Up" didn't go hard from the jump, but when T. Porter touched it, it took off! Not to mention this lil _ roscoe is a theif, he might get that aaa beat if I catch him.. but that's neither here nor there. Dude used to sit in the club like a lame soakin up everybody's swag (for lack of better term) and bitin others records. If he dont break bread wit my team, ima get him, Polo dont give him no ice cause it's good as got. yea im e-bangin
laugh.gif

This.

And SO GONE is FLY song... Yall dudes stay with the incorrect info.  

I also think they would be way better if they replaced Ali with Roscoe Dash
laugh.gif

Bruh Dash was already ON the original...  So how can he replace Ali... unless your saying u wanted him to do Two verses... If thats the case... PULL YT off the track

I meant replace Roscoe with Ali in Travis Porter the group..not like it would actually happen tho

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

God I hate they voice tone.

I coulnt sit and have a convo with them at all w/o walking off
Dudes need to hit puberty

Turnt Up wouldnt have blown without Travis Porter tho

Back
Top Bottom