I feel whack

If you think you're a lame, the chicks will pick up on it.

Fall back, focus on yourself first. I'm sure if you were balanced, internally, you wouldn't make post like this. I don't think guys, or girls for that matter, who aren't comfortable with themselves should start dating in the first place. Imo, that is the source of complications created by dating.

You in Houston? How do you behave when you drink, like, do you approach girls with less apprehension?

I analyze things a lot and tend to not approach girls as much when sober, but when I'm on that juice i give no dams. It's like novacain to the ego. I learn a little about myself every time I drink.

Maybe the girls see you as too safe, like they can't have fun with you. If a girl is out then they are more than likely trying to have a good time. If you're coming on here venting about your night, it doesn't sound like you were supplying that fun.

Idk. I'm far from understanding females myself. They don't want what's good for them, I'll tell you that.

Boy if you don't get on some where.

Yambs got you to this point?

This aint the first time you done did this.

Your problem is deeper then a dry spell.
Honestly what do you think my problem is?

You in Houston? How do you behave when you drink, like, do you approach girls with less apprehension?

I analyze things a lot and tend to not approach girls as much when sober, but when I'm on that juice i give no dams. It's like novacain to the ego. I learn a little about myself every time I drink.

Maybe the girls see you as too safe, like they can't have fun with you. If a girl is out then they are more than likely trying to have a good time. If you're coming on here venting about your night, it doesn't sound like you were supplying that fun.

Idk. I'm far from understanding females myself. They don't want what's good for them, I'll tell you that.
I think I talk too much when im drunk. I think I talk myself out of yambs. I spend too much time trying to big myself up.

How can you not flourish in Houston? :lol:

I'd be targeting all them blk or Mexican chicks

see there, that's your problem. Adopt the kobe/westbrook method. empty the clip. law of averages b. the more you shoot the more likely you are to score. wolf pack fam bam. devour these hens.

Shotgun mentality, you bound to hit something.

OP, you just turned 21 didnt you.

I spit game at a female all night at a bar tonight only for another dude to take her attention from me. All I do is catch Ls. This can't be life. I have to be a loser and a cornball.
Thoughts like this over a female?

Nah.

Time to take that red pill.

Your happiness is paramount, opey. Listen to the Black Phillip Show with Patrice O'Neal.

Last edited:
I spit game at a female all night at a bar tonight only for another dude to take her attention from me. All I do is catch Ls. This can't be life. I have to be a loser and a cornball.

Thats where you ****** up.

Not that serious

Chicks are just picky like that since it gets thrown at them so much

Its her loss b. Get that money and flourish. Make yourself happy

OP, a wise man once said, "**** are like buses, wait 15 minutes and another one comin'"

I mean, you met her at a bar. Shes already not wifey material.

While you on NT all in your feelings, a chick is peeping right now.

Seriously, look up!!

Back
Top Bottom