I feel whack

pimp.gif
Remember your always in your prime, women are a depreciating asset..keep hope alive and focus on whats really important OP
Real ****.

We don't even age like that. Look at chicks that you went to high school with that you thought were dimes back then. Then take a look at yourself in the mirror and see who's holding up more.

>>> if yes, continue to 3

>>> If no, continue to 3

3) Are my clothes fly?
>>> if yes, continue to 4a
>>> if no continue to 4b

4a) Am I alpha?
>>> if yes continue to 5

>>> if no continue to 4b

4b) Can I keep a woman entertained for short spurts of time over the course of the night ( personality, humor, dancing, flirting,)

>>>if yes continue to 5
>>>if no, you are not getting yambz

5) Do you have an exit strategy
 >>>if yes you're getting yambz

>>> if no, yambz are contingent upon your wingman.... go to question 6

6) Is your wingman alpha

>>> If yes, you may or may not get yambz... Supply and demand

>>> If no, you restart from 4b.

My approach to bars is pretty much the same all the time...
Get there.
Slam drinks with the quickness. Turn all the way up
Interact with friends.
Loosely interact with strangers, showing myself to be unafraid of attention at the same time showing them attention they want but are to afraid to draw to themselves..

Fade down to a nice buzz and maintain for mouthpiece and driving purposes. 
be observational... then be funny based on observations..
target my catch for the night. (she's been eyeing me because she likes my clothes, my cologne, she saw me interacting earlier, or she's into average light skin dudes) 
isolate at the bar  (more expensive but usually ask what she wants to drink) or literally slide up next to her while she's texting or checking her phone. ask quick easy to answer questions (hey, how are you tonight, what brings you out, yada yada no personal info)
disappear and do my thing for a little while...
come back.. " hey you wanna dance?" 
Work that..

She tired. I'm tired. Jesus wept.
No leaving the party without somebody to love.

tend to head straight to the crib. getting food can kill the desire even though you want a greasy late night burger. stick it out. 

I'm pretty much ray allen nowadays. spot up corner shots all day. had some nights where i went home empty handed and blew money. practice makes perfect

Last edited:

see there, that's your problem. Adopt the kobe/westbrook method. empty the clip. law of averages b. the more you shoot the more likely you are to score. wolf pack fam bam. devour these hens.
IDK bro I think I'm just whack I've been attempting to shoot like Westbrook but I've been missing. It hurts to miss shots. My confidence is shot. I'm almost at the point where I don't want to shoot jumpers because I know I'm gonna miss. I've swagged chicks up got numbers or gave them my business card but nothing has come from it. I'm whack as ****.
Waiters does not care about missing a shot. Maybe you should go his route before taking the kobe/westbrook approach 

:pimp: Remember your always in your prime, women are a depreciating asset..keep hope alive and focus on whats really important OP

Very true. Age is hardly a factor when it comes to men. My pops is in his 40s and still pulls 20 somethings. In fact, as men accrue more experience and wisdom, they become more desirable

Patrice said it best: the box ages like milk, not wine :smh:

Op cant deal with adversity and come out on top

Last edited:
>>> if yes, continue to 3
>>> If no, continue to 3

3) Are my clothes fly?

>>> if yes, continue to 4a

>>> if no continue to 4b

4a) Am I alpha?

>>> if yes continue to 5
>>> if no continue to 4b

4b) Can I keep a woman entertained for short spurts of time over the course of the night ( personality, humor, dancing, flirting,)
>>>if yes continue to 5

>>>if no, you are not getting yambz

5) Do you have an exit strategy

>>>if yes you're getting yambz
>>> if no, yambz are contingent upon your wingman.... go to question 6

6) Is your wingman alpha
>>> If yes, you may or may not get yambz... Supply and demand
>>> If no, you restart from 4b.

My approach to bars is pretty much the same all the time...

Get there.

Slam drinks with the quickness. Turn all the way up

Interact with friends.

Loosely interact with strangers, showing myself to be unafraid of attention at the same time showing them attention they want but are to afraid to draw to themselves..

Fade down to a nice buzz and maintain for mouthpiece and driving purposes. 

be observational... then be funny based on observations..

target my catch for the night. (she's been eyeing me because she likes my clothes, my cologne, she saw me interacting earlier, or she's into average light skin dudes) 

isolate at the bar  (more expensive but usually ask what she wants to drink) or literally slide up next to her while she's texting or checking her phone. ask quick easy to answer questions (hey, how are you tonight, what brings you out, yada yada no personal info)

disappear and do my thing for a little while...

come back.. " hey you wanna dance?" 

Work that..

She tired. I'm tired. Jesus wept.

No leaving the party without somebody to love.
tend to head straight to the crib. getting food can kill the desire even though you want a greasy late night burger. stick it out. 

I'm pretty much ray allen nowadays. spot up corner shots all day. had some nights where i went home empty handed and blew money. practice makes perfect
:lol: @ the break down

How long did it take you to type this? This is very detailed...

Yo Timmy Tebow... You need more efficiency... Going to a club to holla is like applying for a job online.

Try different spots... You gotta finesse your way to where the yambs don't expect to be scooped but open to it if you're quick witted enough

What fontaine said. Also Google Tariq Nasheed. listen to podcast and read his books. Also look up Elliot Hulse too. You got a lot of game flaws and personal issues that need to be touched up on. 10 months yambless in houston sounds like a deeper issue. But with the help of niketalk you'll be swimming in yambs in no time.

:smh: you letting them send you to depression LOL they did you a favor by rejecting you...get a minority
You may have a point

What he said.

One of my boys went yambless the entirety of his spring break because he has that corny ideology that white women are Gods.

Your own will show you mad love. If you want white women come to the Midwest we got em by the pound and they're for anybody. Gave me a newfound appreciation for black/latin women.

What fontaine said. Also Google Tariq Nasheed. listen to podcast and read his books. Also look up Elliot Hulse too. You got a lot of game flaws and personal issues that need to be touched up on. 10 months yambless in houston sounds like a deeper issue. But with the help of niketalk you'll be swimming in yambs in no time.

I said wasnt gonna say this on NT but

On the slick Houston is a sausage fest...

laugh.gif
@ the break down

How long did it take you to type this? This is very detailed...

Yo Timmy Tebow... You need more efficiency... Going to a club to holla is like applying for a job online.

Try different spots... You gotta finesse your way to where the yambs don't expect to be scooped but open to it if you're quick witted enough
10 minutes 49 seconds.. I can crank out 2 to 3 pages of A- collegiate level writing an hour. It just seems long because of the text flowchart.

I hope it was 10 minutes that will help someone flourish but it doesn't seem like TimidTebow is able to really finesse. He should take an introductory acting course.

What he said.

One of my boys went yambless the entirety of his spring break because he has that corny ideology that white women are Gods.

Your own will show you mad love. If you want white women come to the Midwest we got em by the pound and they're for anybody. Gave me a newfound appreciation for black/latin women.
I don't just go after white chicks, I prefer women of color but I have been spitting at white chicks lately. I appreciate everyone's input I'm def going to spit more and chill. I'm not trolling for those that think I am just venting kind of. This is a waste of a thread.

TFlight from N talk and I are gonna link up hit up some spots for houston and pull yambs. I'm going to throw and catch oops.

a polo some jeans and some dress shoes or prob my Kyrie''s

Back
Top Bottom