I feel whack

I said wasnt gonna say this on NT but

On the slick Houston is a sausage fest...

Oh ok. I wondered. Alot of niketalkers have mentioned flourishing in the yambs down in Houston. My homie and cousin are always in Houston. My mother always mentioned that my cousin was probably living an alternative lifestyle because we have never seen him with a female. My homie has also never been seen with a female in the similar fashion as my cousin. If Houston is a sausage fest then that would explain alot.

Can someone explain the Houston Yamb density because I'm confused?

Last edited:
its true on pof and match these yambs always want someone 6"0 and up when they are like 5"2 themselves i dont get it :smh:

I kind of see it as this, as men we want a women with either a rack or a yopper as my homie calls it. We see a nice looking chick with either of the two and it automatically gains our attention. I believe a tall man arises that instinct in a women.
All women want a man with money, when i was in Nigeria the dudes with the cash had all the finest women. But height over there isnt that stressed like it is here. Maybe some societies and cultural norms enforce these ideas in our interaction with the opposite sex.

Its just the way it is. We'll all make it one day :pimp:

I said wasnt gonna say this on NT but

On the slick Houston is a sausage fest...

Oh ok. I wondered. Alot of niketalkers have mentioned flourishing in the yambs down in Houston. My homie and cousin are always in Houston. My mother always mentioned that my cousin was probably living an alternative lifestyle because we have never seen him with a female. My homie has also never been seen with a female in the similar fashion as my cousin. If Houston is a sausage fest then that would explain alot.

Can someone explain the Houston Yamb density because I'm confused?

Heres a list of all the male to female ration in cities in TX.

http://zipatlas.com/us/tx/zip-code-comparison/male-to-female-ratio.htm

3 military towns and then Houston.

That was 2013, according to wiki its about 2 to 1. Thats about right, the baby daddy and the boyfriend.

In the city, the population was spread out with 27.5% under the age of 18, 11.2% from 18 to 24, 33.8% from 25 to 44, 19.1% from 45 to 64, and 8.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 31 years. For every 100 females there were 99.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 97.8 males.

Its just when the girls are young, they're super easy, so it makes dudes feel like its more females than males.

Actually now that I think about it, all these damn strip clubs should've been a dead giveaway...

Last edited:
5'7 here...Since height isn't my strength with yambs...just gotta come with stronger more confident game

Makes no difference when the chick's laying flat on her back anyway.

Game>height

P.O.P hold it down to all my fellow short guys!!!!

BTW online dating sites are a horrible way to measure your self worth with the opposite sex.

Those sites are filled with nasty looking land whales for women who are delirious enough to think they are gonna land an attractive fit man.

None of those type chicks would dare wear a two piece to the beach, so why they think they have access to attractive men beats me.

Welcome to woman logic 101..where they seek a man 100% physically opposite of them on the attraction scale

Don't ever take online dating that serious when it comes to you.

Last edited:
its true on pof and match these yambs always want someone 6"0 and up when they are like 5"2 themselves i dont get it
mean.gif
never will i and then they be 5'2 225 

Son... Tinder, Match, etc. that alone will probably increase your odds. Also, you're trying way too hard, girls always go for the guy who they don't immediately know they can have. If you spending ALL night talking with her she probably gonna lose interest. You're also working too hard at smashing in one night, get a couple dates or something under your belt and smash then. That'll get your confidence up. Then you might have better luck on the one-night JOs.

Also, try being less picky. Shorty dancing by herself with the lazy eye, wooden leg, and the Gabourey Sidibe triceps is much less likely to shoot you down. Couple of those and you'll be more confident goin after dimes.

5'7 here...Since height isn't my strength with yambs...just gotta come with stronger more confident game
Makes no difference when the chick's laying flat on her back anyway.
Game>height
P.O.P hold it down to all my fellow short guys!!!!

BTW online dating sites are a horrible way to measure your self worth with the opposite sex.
Those sites are filled with nasty looking land whales for women who are delirious enough to think they are gonna land an attractive fit man.
None of those type chicks would dare wear a two piece to the beach, so why they think they have access to attractive men beats me.
Welcome to woman logic 101..where they seek a man 100% physically opposite of them on the attraction scale

Don't ever take online dating that serious when it comes to you.

my point being you have to "make it up" somehow with smooth game because you are lacking something women want. Tall men dont have to.

truth to be tall and handsome

I get messaged on POF all the time based on my height.

when i'm on the subway, constantly catch women looking towards my way

I just slip up cause I constantly mess with ratchets/ thots and get myself into ratchet activities

being 6'5  FTW
nthat.gif

my point being you have to "make it up" somehow with smooth game because you are lacking something women want. Tall men dont have to.
That would be generalizing..height isn't a factor alone and neither are looks.

When it comes to actually closing and pulling a chick back to the crib.

That would be generalizing..height isn't a factor alone and neither are looks.
When it comes to actually closing and pulling a chick back to the crib.

I see what you're saying. Taller men generally have a wider pool of women to choose from and that is the foot in the door in itself.

My buddy is 6'6", good looking guy but constantly is put in the friend zone since he's too nice. Tries to put them on a pedestal and actually date them.

Need to be a lil different in ur approach. An edge, a bit of a mystery.

The only way out of the drought is to keep shooting.

Also might wanna try hitting the gym. You can really develop your confidence in there and you will be in shape.

Last edited:
I see what you're saying. Taller men generally have a wider pool of women to choose from and that is the foot in the door in itself.
No men with money and power have the widest pool of women and  best foot in the door over all.

Last edited:
My buddy is 6'6", good looking guy but constantly is put in the friend zone since he's too nice. Tries to put them on a pedestal and actually date them.

Need to be a lil different in ur approach. An edge, a bit of a mystery.
feelz like dis is me b, but I don't try to put them on a pedestal, definitely gotta change something up

Why are you putting all your eggs in one basket at a bar, doe? Getting shot down is the name of the game, playa...man up. 

feelz like dis is me b, but I don't try to put them on a pedestal, definitely gotta change something up

He is looking for a wife. Took 8 girls on dates last year, no second date lmao.

I'm out there not looking for anything super serious and treat them like that. That's why I'm always winning.

you could wait and offer rides at an airport for some yambs.

Last edited:
if you don't think tall men need some type of game to flourish, you fooling yourself...

Short dudes gotta try harder, but tall dudes still gotta try

Back
Top Bottom