I feel whack

Mr.Guy

formerly timidtebow
I spit game at a female all night at a bar tonight only for another dude to take her attention from me. All I do is catch Ls. This can't be life. I have to be a loser and a cornball.

I hope Meth doesn't ban me. But this thread is the only place where I can vent. If I told my homies they would prob clown on me. I stay taking LS.

If you had to spit game ALL NIGHT I don't think it was ever meant to be.

Next time cut your losses earlier so you can move on to the next one.

Everyone takes L's... it's all in how you take them.

Last edited:
If you had to spit game ALL NIGHT I don't think it was ever meant to be.

Next time cut your losses earlier so you can move on to the next one.

Everyone takes L's... it's all in how you take them.
you're right thanks bro

Gotta change your mentality OP ...If you keep thinkin bout yourself as a lame u never gon get past that ...n never worry bout one broad , if they ain't wit it just go for another one

L is for learning, not losing. Get yourself together and shake that **** off
If me spitting game was a bating average the last couple of months My batting average is .080 I suck.

Last edited:
see there, that's your problem. Adopt the kobe/westbrook method. empty the clip. law of averages b. the more you shoot the more likely you are to score. wolf pack fam bam. devour these hens.
IDK bro I think I'm just whack I've been attempting to shoot like Westbrook but I've been missing. It hurts to miss shots. My confidence is shot. I'm almost at the point where I don't want to shoot jumpers because I know I'm gonna miss. I've swagged chicks up got numbers or gave them my business card but nothing has come from it. I'm whack as ****.

I'm gonna stop spitting at these chicks and worry about my money.

post-23187-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Clappi-UqCk.gif

Back
Top Bottom