'I finally got a gun' Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself over her ex GF

I'm sorry but it is never that bad, I will never feel remorse for anyone that commits suicide. I'm going through a very bad period in my life right now and have been depressed every min of everyday for the last couple months but would never even think of committing suicide. I love life, no matter how bad I think it is I know someone has it worse so I can't complain.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I'm sorry but it is never that bad, I will never feel remorse for anyone that commits suicide. I'm going through a very bad period in my life right now and have been depressed every min of everyday for the last couple months but would never even think of committing suicide. I love life, no matter how bad I think it is I know someone has it worse so I can't complain.

The fact that you don't even "think" about it and you "love life" makes me think you don't know what you're talking about. When you're suicidal, you're not thinking clearly and it's impossible to combat those thoughts. Everyone has negative experiences and go through tough times in life, but that doesn't mean they're suffering from real depression. Not that I'm saying what you're going through isn't real, but people tend to exaggerate their own 'struggles' because that's all they can feel and experience. Depression and suicide is one of those things you can only relate to if you truly dealt with it in some form. I question the legitimacy of people who can't feel any empathy about the subject.

I never truly intended on committing suicide, but I went months/years at a time where my conscious was constantly telling me to kill myself. It's hard not being able to think about anything else and having that negative voice in the back of your head all day, everyday. There's been countless times where I struggled to do simple things like swallow food and it started to take a toll on my body in general. It's terrible when you're feeling so hopeless mentally where you physically deteriorate.

My life has always been far from perfect, but I've never been in a position in life where I had a legitimate reason to feel the way I did. It just happens and we have no control over it, bro. With all that said, I'd imagine there's a lot of people who dealt with worse cases of depression, especially where they felt the need to end their lives. I don't want anyone feeling like they have to resort to that, but I completely understand when people get to the point where they can't deal with anymore.

I don't know your situation, obviously, but I find it very strange that you admit you've been depressed for some time.. yet you still say "it is never that bad". Usually that line is reserved for those who haven't gone through depression. It's not a competition to say who is more depressed than who (so I'm not trying to argue that), but since you can say "I love life" and "I know someone has it worse so I can't complain" kind of shows that your depression isn't as severe or damaging. For those with severe depression lasting months or years, they can't say they love life or reassure themselves that someone has it worse. It's a good thing that you feel that way, don't get me wrong, but just because you feel that way and you feel you're depressed, doesn't mean that's how others feel in the same situation. 

Did no one suggest therapy or meds for this girl? There are some options for people that are depressed to try and get better.

To everyone saying we don't know what has gone on in her life.. neither do you. This may have been the only incident. I know of people suffering with depression, but they're battling it with the use of therapy and medication. It may not be successful, but at least they tried.

R.I.P to her anyway.. I guess those of us who don't have depression will never understand.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This online media networks is destroying our youth, I'm convinced kids shouldn't be allowed on these social networks.

If it wasn't online the same thing probably would have happened.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by 951guero

No pitty for those that take their own lives smh
grin.gif
you must not know how bad it can get.
I wish people with this mindset would just shut the hell up and keep their judgemental opinions to themselves.

She got what she deserved. quit on life lol get outta here. no respect or remorse for quitters.

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

She got what she deserved. quit on life lol get outta here. no respect or remorse for quitters.

dis
lil punk should of just man'd up
girlfriend breaks up with you? man up
life gets rough? man up
dealing with mental problems that most other people cant relate too? man up
lil punk was hella {()}

Damn, my age and talking your own life away?

Everyone has their own reasons as to why they do what they do. I think it's trivial to kill yourself over someone else (especially in a high school setting), but if that's what mattered to them, that's their choice.

It's crazy though, you haven't even lived life and you're going to end it?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

^^ But no one is asking for your remorse, she is dead she does not care.

Why do people always say that

because they feel self important, that's why.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't know your situation, obviously, but I find it very strange that you admit you've been depressed for some time.. yet you still say "it is never that bad". Usually that line is reserved for those who haven't gone through depression. It's not a competition to say who is more depressed than who (so I'm not trying to argue that), but since you can say "I love life" and "I know someone has it worse so I can't complain" kind of shows that your depression isn't as severe or damaging. For those with severe depression lasting months or years, they can't say they love life or reassure themselves that someone has it worse. It's a good thing that you feel that way, don't get me wrong, but just because you feel that way and you feel you're depressed, doesn't mean that's how others feel in the same situation. 

I am diagnosed with depression. I understand the way I think is not the conventional thoughts of a depressed person but I am a very strange individual in the methods I use to process my thoughts. No matter what I am feeling I am always able to take myself out of my thoughts and feelings and think outside my head. It's complicated to explain and I have only been able to do it after years of meditation. I've gone through A LOT in my life and am still going through ***%. I go through all this by myself too, all I have is a mother and girlfriend who I don't burden with my troubles. I just think it's weak to end your life no matter what happens.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

dis
lil punk should of just man'd up
girlfriend breaks up with you? man up
life gets rough? man up
dealing with mental problems that most other people cant relate too? man up
lil punk was hella {()}

laugh.gif

iSwydt?

These people are hilariously sheltered to find "man up" a viable solution. 

Nobody commits suicide TO get attention 
roll.gif
 Wth would the point of that even be?

Suicidal tendencies is part of a mental disorder.

Thats like telling someone with autism to "man up" and be outgoing and to converse with random people on a daily basis. 

^ I dont see how someone who is diagnosed with depression could say they have no remorse for someone who was suffering.
I have never heard anyone complain about being dead.... not everyone loves life.

^ I dont see how someone who is diagnosed with depression could say they have no remorse for someone who was suffering.
I have never heard anyone complain about being dead.... not everyone loves life.

I feel remorse for her suffering but not for her killing herself, that's just me.

And I've also never heard a mute person complain about being mute...

I know what you're saying though.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by 951guero

No pitty for those that take their own lives smh
In general, it appears that NT has a very low level of intelligence. Just out of curiosity, do you have little compassion for those that die of cancer?

Apples to oranges dude, not a good comparison at all
Care to explain the relevant distinction?

Two words, tragic and sad.  Today's society needs to realize there is so much more to life than the internet and what people call "friends." After all that is why they are simply called followers.  Condolences to the family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom